Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

At completion of the Baudry Cartamon quests the map arrow indicator directs you to the Leaky Dinghy Tavern to continue or for the end reward.

Baudry Cartamon is no longer in the Leaky Dinghy Tavern and is now located in the Harbor at the start of the jetty to the lighthouse.

Community Member

Rogue Thief Acrobat: The attack Sweeping Strikes doesn't cancel/interrupt your Sneak mode, similar to the Shadar-Kai spiked chain attack.

OK, put in rare encounters on The High Road as well - they spawn and can be killed / looted but do not give XP or tick off the list after completion.

Default Power attack is totally borked.

Im not sure how everyone has not noticed this yet, but here it goes....

Do you have a character that utilizes two handed weapons and power attack? Have you noticed that it doesn't seem to do as much damage as it used to? Well my friend, you are not hallucinating. Power attack is screwed up. According to the feat description, while the stance id active and a two handed weapon is equipped, you should receive double the bonus to damage. Same goes for any power attack enhancements (barbarian, warforged, half orc, etc). This no longer occurs. Instead, you receive 5 dmg. +1 per enhancement taken while the stance is active. Thats it. Where as my barb used to get +22 dmg. from activating power attack, he now receives only 11.

Thanks for gimping me turbine. Now go die in a fire.

/rant off
    "Greet miles of trials with smiles. It riles them that you perceive the webs they weave" -Roger Daltrey Logenn/Masticus/Tyrione/Kemosabi/Warrforgery/
    Mechanically Synergia - Argonnessen

Community Member

Warforged PM's do not replenish spell points when in Lich form (not tested other forms) when using Energy Tonics from the bar.

Rejuvenation cocoon has an extremely large targeting range and also targets through walls (as long as you can target the person).

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Default So *some* of this stuff was fixed in Patch 1, how about the rest?

So *some* of this stuff was fixed in Patch 1, how about the rest? Asking nicely/politely/sincerely hoping vainly we can get some more communication if any of these are being worked on?

Would *greatly* appreciate it! Super thanks in advance! Cheers! Keep up the great work!
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Dragontouched Armor exceptionel skill boni did not double in value from +3 to +6
    Desnol / Qerasuul / Lornkhal / Khazdar - Soko Irrlicht, Orien

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    Anyone have more to add?
    Items with a Min Level above your level are not always displaying the "you can't use this" red bar/x on the icon.

This happens in loot lists, inventory, and bank. The effect seems to be pretty random, happens on many types of items, and shifting things around in your inventory/bank temporarily fixes it, but only temporarily.

It does not appear to happen on the AH. Didn't think to check pawn brokers.

Reported as a bug yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNuegebauer View Post
    I guess I DID read it thoroughly - and that was my problem.

Perhaps I should have read it as "unlikely" - I just thought that considering they claimed "user pain at an all time low" there would have been plenty of time to put that out?

How long have you been playing this game?

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by whereispowderedsilve View Post
    So *some* of this stuff was fixed in Patch 1, how about the rest? Asking nicely/politely/sincerely hoping vainly we can get some more communication if any of these are being worked on?

Would *greatly* appreciate it! Super thanks in advance! Cheers! Keep up the great work!
    Another patch to Update 19 is being worked on, but it's too early to talk about when it'll be ready to go.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Another patch to Update 19 is being worked on, but it's too early to talk about when it'll be ready to go.
    Does this patch have Warpriest and will appear on Lama soon for comment/testing?

Or is that a totally different patch?
    DO NOT DO THIS. We are investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratch View Post
    Does this patch have Warpriest and will appear on Lama soon for comment/testing?

Or is that a totally different patch?
    It's been a while since guild airships were broken by a patch, so I expect the next patch to wipe everyone's airship stuff and make many of them inaccessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Auran82 View Post
    It's been a while since guild airships were broken by a patch, so I expect the next patch to wipe everyone's airship stuff and make many of them inaccessible.
    They had one issue in the first year where you could split returning throwers as much as you wanted into more returning throwers. That bug caused a half day's rollback of all the servers. Think that was back in Sporkfire time frame (the first CS person).
    DO NOT DO THIS. We are investigating.

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Assassinate still doesn't work with ranged weapons
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    How long have you been playing this game?
    Well and truly long enough to know how to satirize the devs comments...

Hi, welcome.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Failedlegend View Post
    Assassinate still doesn't work with ranged weapons
    Did it ever?

It now specifically says "Stealth Melee Assassinate Attack". So it does not seem like a bug and if it never did it's not a change either. At most it's a clarification of what is WAI.

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

Quote Originally Posted by RapkintheRanger View Post
    Im not sure if this is new but:

combat archery epic feat... is supposed to increase your dodge ability and add +1W to ranged attacks. The +1 W is not being added.
    This is no longer true. Combat archery is now working correctly. I tested it myself.
    White Feather Sniper: dps focused, 62DC paralyzing arrows human ranged ranger/The Divine Cuisinart: human tempest in divine crusader/Hassan's Assassin: 81DC halfling assassin/The Count of Monte Cristo: human swashbuckler/Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer
    Abandoned builds: Totally Bass Ackwards/Santa's Little Slayer

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

Quote Originally Posted by fayn View Post
    -poison assassin stance dont make possible sneak attack ( bluff stuf works)
    I was playing my rogue tonight and had no problems getting sneak attacks with poison stance.
    White Feather Sniper: dps focused, 62DC paralyzing arrows human ranged ranger/The Divine Cuisinart: human tempest in divine crusader/Hassan's Assassin: 81DC halfling assassin/The Count of Monte Cristo: human swashbuckler/Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer
    Abandoned builds: Totally Bass Ackwards/Santa's Little Slayer

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by angelamm View Post

Venomed Blades from Assassin tree on my Halfling Rogue does not appear to work at all. Toggled on, toggled off then retoggled, reset tree and retoggled no change. Changed instances retoggled no change. Relogged and retoggled still no venom. Will bug report later.
    It works. It just works BADLY. You have to retoggle it every time you step into a quest or wilderness, or when you shrine. It will still list as active, with the little blue dot chasing itself around the border... but you'll have to toggle it off and back on. Every time. I haven't noticed any instances where going through portals *in* a quest will turn it off, but I haven't really gone through any portals. But, yeah.

Step into a wildy, toggle it on. Run to quest, step into quest, toggle it off and back on. Shrine, toggle it off and back on. Finish out to wildy, toggle it off and back on. Every bloody time.

And, of course, when you log on.

It's great DPS... when you remember to turn it back on. And hey, at least it shows up on your buff bar for easy checking...
    Last edited by LrdSlvrhnd; 09-05-2013 at 02:35 AM.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast