Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cforce View Post
    Source? I confirmed it was working for me with Brush Hooks post-update, I was getting crits on 13 (with Imp. Crit).
    *Certainly not working for me with short swords Kama's or shuriken. The only part of the ninja spy capstone that's working is the plus two dex and vorpal strikes. Have only tested it on my drow though and pretty much all of the racials are bugged, so could be a drow related problem.*

EDIT: So I reset my enhancements to see if that made any difference and I can now get improved critical on kamas and shortswords. However it still does not work on shuriken. (strangely though it shows different numbers on mouse over of the shuriken, even though it makes no difference when reading combat log) (was criting on a 19 and 20 but not an 18. standard shuriken with feat ICT and capstone should be criting on a 17-20 or 18-20 if no ICT feat) Resetting my racial enhancements still bugged out after i re-logged though....(thought i'd try it yet again..)

*Although also the halfling racial crit enhancer for thrown also doesn't work and I would guess its similar coding.*

EDIT: Tried resting my enhancements on my halfling to check again. Improved critical range from the halfling enhancement still does nothing when using shurikens.

Could the issue be something to do with the ranged side of the coding as it seems to be a common link?
    Last edited by LupusVai; 08-26-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Nice work Backley!

Come on Turbine. You break it, you own it... you fix it.

I would like to see aggressive bug fixing now for a while...

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by 2pleasegimmie View Post
    Also noticed that the quest ransack penalty doesn't apply/decay as advertised. Sometimes get oddball values in the display (e.g 50% penalty when ransack is supposed to cap at 80%, and decay at a 50%/day rate)
    50% would be possible if you ran a quest down to 80%, waited a day so it went up to 30% then ran it again so it drops by another 20% down to 50%. In fact all increments of 10% are possible depending on how you run the quest. Now if you're seeing a value that's not a multiple of ten (like a 12% penalty) then something is definitely weird.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    50% would be possible if you ran a quest down to 80%, waited a day so it went up to 30% then ran it again so it drops by another 20% down to 50%. In fact all increments of 10% are possible depending on how you run the quest. Now if you're seeing a value that's not a multiple of ten (like a 12% penalty) then something is definitely weird.
    Well, it's not supposed to be possible if I ran the quest to total ransack on different toons, and then get these values as it recovers - which was what happened.

Community Member

Default new stealth ai needs more work

I hope it's not WAI for a level 15 assassin with 40 sneak and hide to not be able to stealth past level 8 mobs. But that's happening.

Community Member

A couple of issues I've noticed:

1) Favored Soul and Cleric hirelings, particularly Heystack and Selis, seem to stand around a lot more than usual. They won't even heal themselves if they get hit, choosing to try and kill the mob attacking them instead of healing themselves even near death.

2) Quest/Wilderness entrance checks for level of the entire party has to go. My guild is 6 real life friends. We don't always run things together but we like sharing a party when there are just a couple of us so we can voice chat. I was running my level 18 TR and my guildmate was running his level 8 TR. I couldn't enter Vale with him in the same party, so he dropped, I entered and reinvited him. I went to Ritual Sacrifice and couldn't enter because he was in the party, drop enter reinvite. Finished Ritual Sacrifice and couldn't finish out because he was in the party and he wasn't allowed to enter the Vale. I was stuck in the quest because he was in a dungeon also. I had to Key to Eveningstar to leave. Please, Turbine, please allow us to group together at different levels for some social interaction in an MMO, please!

3) Just annoying -> Shadar-kai Assassins spam that whirling chain attack giving -10% damage and -5% attack speed way too much. The new quests are really fun until you meet two or more of those guys, then it becomes really tedious. Add in my first point about hirelings that stop doing their jobs and it becomes really frustrating.

Community Member

If you multiclass three Classes, depending on the classes there might be not enough space for all Enhancement Trees. I have a WF Wiz/Ftr/Rogue and the Stalwart Defender Tree was not visible - which caused me to think that I missed to take a special feat as requirement. But it turned out, that there's simply not enough "Tree space". So I switched the Thief Acrobat tree to Stalwart Defender at the bottom Drop Down menue.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post
    If you multiclass three Classes, depending on the classes there might be not enough space for all Enhancement Trees. I have a WF Wiz/Ftr/Rogue and the Stalwart Defender Tree was not visible - which caused me to think that I missed to take a special feat as requirement. But it turned out, that there's simply not enough "Tree space". So I switched the Thief Acrobat tree to Stalwart Defender at the bottom Drop Down menue.
    There is a "scroll" arrow that lets you view up to six panels/slots where the trees can go. Also, you select which tree goes in which panel/slot by using the dropdown menu near the bottom.

Community Member

Default Double chest

Something I saw over the weekend for the first time is a double chest where there are 2 chests on top of each other. When you open the first and loot it there is a second chest in the exact same spot that you can open and loot separately. The first time I saw this I thought I hit the re-roll button, but I checked the log, my inventory and my astral shard total. I did get the loot twice and didn't spend any astral shards. I've only seen this on 1 (unnamed) chest, but it was there every time I checked. Since I solo'd the quest I can't say if anyone else saw it.

Also it seems that Berserker's Fury doesn't count as toughness for the Stalwart Defender Overbalance enhancement.

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Default Bump -- for Producer Rowan & Majmal -- hope 80% of this is fixed in the 1st patch!

Bump -- for Producer Rowan & Majmal -- hope 80% of this is fixed in the 1st patch! Cheers! Keep up the great work Backley/R/Item!

(Not bagging on Turbine or QA just sincerely hoping and asking nicely/sincerely/politely if we could at least get some info on some of these? Would be super appreciated!)

Good luck Rowan & Maj! I know you can turn this around! :P! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HatsuharuZ View Post
    There is a "scroll" arrow that lets you view up to six panels/slots where the trees can go. Also, you select which tree goes in which panel/slot by using the dropdown menu near the bottom.
    I used all scroll possibilities as offered. There is not enough space for all 3 Class Enhancement-Trees. That's why the drop down menue exists, I assume, but it wasn't stated that there's not enough space even when one uses the arrow buttons.

Another issue:

I can spend 1 AP but I got no Announcement in form of +Symbol above my Character on UI:

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2pleasegimmie View Post
    I hope it's not WAI for a level 15 assassin with 40 sneak and hide to not be able to stealth past level 8 mobs. But that's happening.
    I stopped playing my assassin because even with the stealthy feat and points in the enhancements I was not able to do Stealthy Repossession. I am now playing a mechanic, which relies much less on stealth and doesn't have to get as close to mobs. Plus, if they do get close, I use my bombs.

Another bug I noticed was with the quest Redemption in Korthos. Unless you have a healer with you, it is impossible to keep Lars Heyton alive. He keeps aggro after mobs are dead, and keeps taking damage, including from Amalgam's axe.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Martialis View Post
    Another bug I noticed was with the quest Redemption in Korthos. Unless you have a healer with you, it is impossible to keep Lars Heyton alive. He keeps aggro after mobs are dead, and keeps taking damage, including from Amalgam's axe.
    This has been the case as long as I recall (2 years) although I don't recall anything about damage from Amalgam's axe.

I did not see this bug on the list might have missed it:

Every time I log in I have to reset the Season Herald tree and fill up another 1, seems as there are 2 and it is getting expensive...
    Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post
    I used all scroll possibilities as offered. There is not enough space for all 3 Class Enhancement-Trees. That's why the drop down menue exists, I assume, but it wasn't stated that there's not enough space even when one uses the arrow buttons.
    Erm... Yeah ? That's WAI, and in the release notes.
    You can only have up to 6 class trees. Be happy you can have that many, during early previews the maximum was 3.
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Please note: Anything you post here you should probably submit a bug report for (if you can stand filling that thing out again; I can't.)
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnyr View Post
    2. Stunning blows and quivering palms don't increase the charge counter of Everything is Nothing anymore.
    I played around with this a little bit. Stunning Fist and quivering palm increase the charge counter if you're moving; they will not increase the counter if you're standing still.

Fighter enhancement 'one with the blade' isn't WAI, every time I log in it declares my character is uncentered (halfling wielding khopeshes) and will not allow monk stances.

this message goes away as soon as I swap weapon sets, and only appears when first logging in the character.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    I know I've seen weapons with the new tiered version of holy on them at epic levels. A guildy also linked a + x seeker silver rapier of pure good in chat last night but I don't know if that was a chest pull or something off the AH. I haven't run many low level quests recently so I can't say anything about those.
    I kept an eye on the AH today, here's what I've seen:

The lowest level "new Holy" weapon I found was an ML 18 with only 1-6 good damage, and a 3% doublestrike suffix.

At ML 20 and above there were some, although not enough that I'd say there was an abundance. If Holy is intended to be that high of a prefix value that it shows up when it's least useful, I think someone needs a math lesson and maybe a runthrough of the game; but I don't think it's WAI.

Or maybe this is someone's attempt to make cannith crafting less obsolete?

Smile

This.

And this.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast