Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Community Member

I noticed that monsters have become more powerful in update 19. Kobolds hit me more often (with same AC before U19), and the bugbear bosses at the "kobold's new ringleader" quest hit me for 10 damage per strike instead of something like 2-3 damage (before U19). Note that it happens on the same difficulty (normal.).
    Last edited by DJGravity; 08-27-2013 at 06:50 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by -Zephyr- View Post
    Erm... Yeah ? That's WAI, and in the release notes.
    You can only have up to 6 class trees. Be happy you can have that many, during early previews the maximum was 3.
    Six class, plus one racial for a total of seven.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJGravity View Post
    I noticed that monsters have become more powerful in update 19. Kobolds hit me more often (with same AC before U19), and the bugbear bosses at the "kobold's new ringleader" quest hit me for 10 damage per strike instead of something like 2-3 damage (before U19). Note that it happens on the same difficulty (normal.).
    I've noticed this, but I think the crit range has increased. I noticed as soon as I started using fort gear (which is dropping at lower levels now), the damage decreased overall to what I'd been expecting.

Community Member

While I'm at it:

-No mention of the epic named gear losing the purple border. Also the random light-blue border effects seem to have been feathered into oblivion (slicing winds, lacerating, etc.) as the only ones dropping now are masterful craft items.

-My graphics are set to DX9 with most of the fluff turned off. Post-update, some graphic effects seem to be turned back on in certain dungeons: hanging moss-type details, draw distance, etc. that should be turned off. Most notably, the lake at the end of Black Lock has all the high-end water effects on. I haven't tried resetting the grapics options yet, but I'm not holding my breath. This is definitely bug-report worthy, except I can't get the ****ing tool to work.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    [*]Bard Enhancements: Spellsinger Musical Studies/Advanced Musical Studies don't work, Warchanter 4th core victory song doesn't work.[/LIST]
    About Spellsinger Musical Studies, they work sometimes, but Advanced Musical Studies never work. Also, several enhancements that increase ability scores don't work sometimes. In particular, Warchanter enhancements +1 Strength or Charisma won't work if you first chose Charisma in the 3rd line one and then Strength in the 4th line, or the opposite (you'll only get +1 Cha and not +1 Str or the opposite)..

Smile

And this

Aura of Menace and Charm Monster are not mixing well.

I've now experience 2 incidents where my FvS Aura of Menace appears to be causing a Charmed Monster to agro on party members, but cannot be hit by party members melee/range/spells and cannot be released from charm while in that state until the charm is expired or a save is made. Monster will take damage from Guard Effects.

The FvS Aura is no longer suppressed while invisible.
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

The bug which prevented half-elves from using [RR elf, half-elf] items seems to be back. Moreover, it is intermittent: first time I logged on with my half-elf Artificer, his race-restricted heavy pick was x-ed out. After I switched characters and re-logged with same Artificer, the pick was clean -- and he successfully equipped it. Next day it stayed x-ed out no matter how many times I switched characters.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Default random gen loot missing from table?

It also seems like many of the old loot prefixes and suffixes have been removed (even if they were renamed) from the loot table. I am mostly seeing a ton of deadly this and resistance that items (some other new names too), but several of the old ones stopped dropping from quest rewards and/or chests. At least Parrying and convalescent are missing.
    They even changed the name for Parrying, but removed it from the loot tables? - that doesn't seem to be WAI.

I have yet to see any of the following weapon types drop, and most of these were only added a few updates ago.

Lacerating
    Riptide
    Desert sand
    Crusader
    Sun's Fury
    Rebel
    etc.

Community Member

Default Adrenaline Overload

Anyone else having a problem with Adrenaline Overload?

My level 20 Paladin in FotW is getting no benefit from AO - counter drops and cooldown starts, but no icon and no benefit.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baroo00 View Post
    Anyone else having a problem with Adrenaline Overload?

My level 20 Paladin in FotW is getting no benefit from AO - counter drops and cooldown starts, but no icon and no benefit.
    Are you in a defensive stance? Defensive stances generally cancel rages, and Adrenaline is considered a rage.
    I Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Thelanis if you provide all needed materials.
    Getting Past Traps without Trap Skills | Musical Musings

Community Member

Loot table is busted, many things like convalescence or insightful stat which was not on their removed list are gone. You can see this in the very narrow range of prefix suffixes we now get.

Many items were not properly updated, old "supremacy" items with lore VI get 6% crit on them instead of 16%.

Eveningstar challenge items were not properly updated and can still give "burst" effects and other "old" effects that were supposed to be removed.

Many old raid items do not get the "epic" effect listed on them.

Some epic quests respect the "class based loot", EH wiz king, for their end reward, many, EE tor, do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Atremus View Post
    The FvS Aura is no longer suppressed while invisible.
    I think this is on purpose because FvS can now toggle the Aura off and on as well as the Shield of Condemnation.

Personally I like this change as there are a few quests where the Aura can make things a bit dicey agroing things you want to leave alone, and being Invisible the whole quest the group might as well have just gotten a hireling cleric.

Community Member

Reaving roar appears to be a solely visual effect. I didn't see any difference in threat generation and none of the mobs health bars changed at all when it went off.

Weapon attachment toggles itself off whenever you zone. (Artificer enhancement, not the warforged one)

The core5 sorcerer enhancements completely bone WF sorcerers' self healing capabilities.

Community Member threefeetunder's Avatar

Monk faster sneaking from ninja spy tree seems to break if you jump, fall down, or climb up something, causing you to sneak at normal speed again instead of 50% faster. Tumbling or exiting-reintering sneak seems to fix it. This seems to be intermittent, when I logged on later this issue was no longer there.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    I think this is on purpose because FvS can now toggle the Aura off and on as well as the Shield of Condemnation.

Personally I like this change as there are a few quests where the Aura can make things a bit dicey agroing things you want to leave alone, and being Invisible the whole quest the group might as well have just gotten a hireling cleric.
    I tried to toggle it off a few times and it still hits mobs as you invis past them.
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Community Member

I have got some related to the new update and some maybe no.
    * first and second chain reward in evening star gives trash loot instead of good one
    * putting enachments point, then i relog and i found some skill are greyed where had point spent, skill unusable and still point spent.
    * entering orchad macabre game might crash (they know it for another slayer)
    * you have to login twice to get in the game, cause first time you drop off (using prealoader but it's still an half huge bug)
    * sometimes completing a quest doesnt update the p pannel of favor points, need relogin.
    * sometimes you find tales of valor in your inventory (lol may not mention this)

i think i forgot some. and another is that yesterday i was doing a quest and a piker got an epic scroll of antique axe

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Readcom View Post
    * first and second chain reward in evening star gives trash loot instead of good one
    What do you mean by this? I finished the first chain last night and got the usual, couple of named items from the chain and random loot.

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Default Bump -- for Producer Rowan & Majmal -- hope 80% of this is fixed in the 1st patch!

Bump -- for Producer Rowan & Majmal -- hope 80% of this is fixed in the 1st patch!

Asking nicely/politely/sincerely! Hopefully everyone is submitting bug reports I guess? and steps on how to reproduce the bugs in the bug reports!

I am be naive to hope like that though...Ah well! Keep up the great work! A comment from somebody dev/producer/management would be SUPER appreciated! Thanks!

Cheers! :P! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast