Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

Default Tempest capstone and offhand doublestrikes

It was found on Lam that offhand doublestrike chance offered by the tempest capstone only had a chance to proc when mainhand doublestrike went off. This was confirmed by devs to be a bug. Presumably, perfect two weapon fighting should have the same problem.

I have not been able to confirm if this went live or not since I am not in a position to test it. Can anyone confirm if offhand doublestrikes proc without mainhand doublestrikes on live?
    Unarmed monk guide with builds|The Arcane Warrior: wiz/fighter hybrids|White Feather Sniper: CC/dps focused deepwood stalker|The Divine Cuisinart: divine crusader tempest|The Count of Monte Cristo: swashbuckler|Hassan's Assassin: dex assassin|Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer|Santa's Little Slayer: dragonmarked elf centered kensai

Paladin kotc capstone doesn't work at all. Weapons are not considered good. Also all the holy damage from the tree is bugged, does only 1d6 damage total.
    Pirotesse (battle-trap), Clausius (old style paly), Cadhu (swat fighter), Abysinthe (cleric), Sephiria (sorc), Dragunova (archer), Mauhin (wiz), Muhrahin(wf juggernauth), Azred(tempest), Birebash(sniper cleric), Bashibouzouk (barb), Salud(battle bard), Sniperovitch (repeater), Iraelle(battle cleric)

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    S[*]Ninja spy capstone does not apply critical threat enhancements to any weapon (short swords/kamas/shurikens)
    Source? I confirmed it was working for me with Brush Hooks post-update, I was getting crits on 13 (with Imp. Crit).
    The Brotherhood of BYOH--Thelanis: Charged, WF Artificer; Venomshade, Half-Elf Monk; Poxs, Fist of an Angry God; Crash, Pale Monkster

Default Dodge Bug

All pre. U19. items with dodge give old bonuses , some of them are still stacking

Default House cannith manufactury

Amalgam and Lars damage each other with melee attacks, but do not target each other.

I swapped destinies this morning (from Shiradi to GMoF) and doing so reset most of my enhancements in the human racial tree.

Also the +1% dodge from ambidexterity is not applying.

Community Member

1. Chimera's Ferocity doesn't properly coordinates with greater dragonmark of sentinel properly. Epic Chimera's Fang becomes only +8/10%+15% incite with acquisition of greater dragonmark of sentinel, but not +10/10%+15%+20% incite/superior parrying.

2. Stunning blows and quivering palms don't increase the charge counter of Everything is Nothing anymore.

3. All tier 2 effects from ToD sets aren't functioning, while characters already meet the prerequisites. (Shintao: good/evil DR penetration, Frenzied Berserker: +2 STR & CON).

Community Member

Being dead at the end of a quest won't count it towards the saga *cough* What Goes Up *cough*

Community Member

I haven't seen any good-aligned type weapons drop since the update.

In more detail:
    TR'd to an arti/bard 2 days after the update, thus far all but three quests through level 6 were run, and a dozen higher than 6, all on elite. Medium loot gem was on through level 3 quests. Not a single "holy", "pure good", or "righteous" weapon has dropped either in chests or in end reward lists (with class rewards on). Same applied to the previous life post-update as well. I also haven't seen any special base material weapons besides darkwood.

Can anyone confirm that this is not the case?

Community Member

Default Arti dog repair enhancement not working

The artificer enhancement to the dog that gives it the ability to heal the arti is not working. Dog seems to heal itself at about the indicated rate, however.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisP.Fancypants View Post
    I haven't seen any good-aligned type weapons drop since the update.

In more detail:
    TR'd to an arti/bard 2 days after the update, thus far all but three quests through level 6 were run, and a dozen higher than 6, all on elite. Medium loot gem was on through level 3 quests. Not a single "holy", "pure good", or "righteous" weapon has dropped either in chests or in end reward lists (with class rewards on). Same applied to the previous life post-update as well. I also haven't seen any special base material weapons besides darkwood.

Can anyone confirm that this is not the case?
    I know I've seen weapons with the new tiered version of holy on them at epic levels. A guildy also linked a + x seeker silver rapier of pure good in chat last night but I don't know if that was a chest pull or something off the AH. I haven't run many low level quests recently so I can't say anything about those.

Community Member

- Arcane archer force imbue toggle doesnt work as a toggle, buff goes away after completing quest (toggle says it's still active, but it's not)

- Some quests don't give daily playthrough bonus (can't discern a pattern) ones I can remember: 2nd part of baudy chain, sunken sewer.

Community Member

Thunderstone enhancement doesnt work - mobs save against the stun effect no matter how low level they are (t-stone at level 3 enhance).

Reed in the Wind etc do not add to dodge per tooltip. (these sort of effects should also have a component in them to temp raise dodge cap while they are active)

Enhancements adding "one sneak attack die" dont seem to be affecting damage properly.

Enhancement to Pally cure disease that is supposed to apply Restoration doesn't cure level drain, crushing despair, or exhaustion. (Bladeforged pally)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by markmarklar View Post
    - Arcane archer force imbue toggle doesnt work as a toggle, buff goes away after completing quest (toggle says it's still active, but it's not)

- Some quests don't give daily playthrough bonus (can't discern a pattern) ones I can remember: 2nd part of baudy chain, sunken sewer.
    Also noticed that the quest ransack penalty doesn't apply/decay as advertised. Sometimes get oddball values in the display (e.g 50% penalty when ransack is supposed to cap at 80%, and decay at a 50%/day rate)

I came across a nasty one after using the LR+20 into a build that had a druid level (just 1). Alpha strike which is currently declared to be "unselectable" was pre-selected and maxed out in my new build, before any points have been spent in any tree, and without reducing my 80 points available to spend

this had the nasty side effect of disallowing the choice of any other tier 5 enhancement, and was not affected by 'reset tree' or 'reset all trees'

I've used up a second LR just to find that this is a persistent bug. Alpha strike was again pre-selected, maxed out, and unaccounted for in my points total.

Community Member

Cant seem to edit my post above, but also noticed quest ransack is applying across difficulties :/

helf action surge that gives a stat bonus to a stat of your choice when any action boost is active is no working. Took 3 tiers of strength and is not working when I use hv dmg boost and ftr haste boost. The human version in the human tree is working correctly. the helf one is not.

Also pally dilly from helf is not working. only applying +1 to all saves even tho I have the 4th tier.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    A list of BUG/CHANGES doesn't make any sense to me. Either you are going to list the bugs or the changes. Changes are WAI, bugs are not.

In order in the quote:

WAI.
    WAI.
    Already stated that nothing can be done about them.
    They are OLD for a reason.
    Venomed Blade DOES NOT break assassinate.
    Bug.
    Probably WAI and better this way.

Either way, make up your mind and either list the bugs or the changes. It's like reading the Release notes all over again.

I apologize in advance, but could you tell me how you tested Venomed Blades?

I took a level 19 Drow Assassin, I took Venomed Blades stance from Assassin tree, not Drow racial, and I tried it against ogres in the Vale.

In every case where I had Venomed Blades running, the Assassinate failed to land.
    Once I shut the stance off, it went off normally.

I was looking through my combat log, and what I thought was happening was that the poison was applying before the assassinate check.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cronusdeathspell View Post
    I apologize in advance, but could you tell me how you tested Venomed Blades?

I took a level 19 Drow Assassin, I took Venomed Blades stance from Assassin tree, not Drow racial, and I tried it against ogres in the Vale.

In every case where I had Venomed Blades running, the Assassinate failed to land.
    Once I shut the stance off, it went off normally.

I was looking through my combat log, and what I thought was happening was that the poison was applying before the assassinate check.
    Just played through an arc (Druid's Deep) with a Elf Assassain character. Venomed blades was off for the first half (I forgot to toggle it) and on for the second. Assassainate worked all the way through. I didnt think to check the combat logs but stuff was dropping as expected.

However, my Drow artificer has the drow venomed blades and I have the greyed out issue.

maybe the venomed blade breaks assassainate is specific to the drow abiltiy and not the assassain ability?

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Did not see this one in your list:

Wheloon prison epic chain giver is not offering end rewards when the chain is done. Have not done this on heroic levels, so unsure as to if she is giving rewards or not, will update once I do.

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast