Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Enhancements: (20 monk drow)
    Drow venomed blades enhancement stops working after logging off.
    Xen'drik weapon training has no effect on to it or damage.
    Drow dexterity randomly applies after logging on and off.
    Drow spell resistance does not apply after logging off
    Ninja spy capstone. does not apply critical threat enhancements to any weapon short swords/ kamas/ shurikens.

Halfling enhancement to crits on throwing weapons does not work.

Community Member

- Mastery casting implements lore 6 only adds 6% critical chance versus regular lore 6 items adding 16% critical chance.
    - The lvl 16 and 20 Cloak of Flames is now giving ice lore versus fire lore.
    - There appears to be an issue with fully selecting all 80 enhancement points and the calculation. When hitting accept several selections will drop off and points will be added back though not the same number used to select originally. Just from my limited experience i believe you actually get more than you spent back.
    Throw away account for forum use only. I will let you guess who my in-game persona is.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFrenzy View Post
    -
    - The lvl 16 and 20 Cloak of Flames is now giving ice lore versus fire lore.
    The frozen tunic and the lightning bracers 16 and 20 also have the wrong lores.

Quote Originally Posted by fatherpirate View Post

Half orc break lock is pointless because one of the pre-req is to have the
    dragon mark ability of knock...and that is the same thing

there ya go
    No, lock bash makes sense if you could afford it imo.

Lock bash makes the roll + intim +str mod

Knock from the dragonmark is roll + cha mod

That said I'll probably never take it and if it's not applying your intim and str mod it's bugged, but the concept is not pointless.

Community Member threefeetunder's Avatar

The enhancements musical studies and advanced musical studies (both of them should be giving +3 songs) in the spellsinger tree don't work, nor does the 4th core victory song in the warchanter tree.

It appears casting deathward on a PM and their skeletal knight prevents their negative energy healing again.

Community Member

And btw this thread should be made sticky, because DDO has few subscribers and few Freeplayers and everything that helps to improve this game should be supported an enhanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    I didn't see a compilation list anywhere, so figured I'd start one. Really wish the forum would email me when new replies are made to subscribed threads, but since that is still broken, this list won't be updated very fast.

Update 19 User-Known Bugs/Changes
    • BTA random-gen end rewards (like from the Sharn Syndicate quests, etc) no-longer have ML 2 lower than normal random gen: this is probably WAI now, just makes them not worth working for.
    • ML 0 rings from the Madness chain reward have all been corrected to ML11-15 making them trash now.
    • First version Risia Games Frost/Icy Burst weapons have had their ML increased (later version Festival Frost/Festival Icy Burst did not have ML increase due to those effects, but might have had ML increase for other effects)
    • Risia Games Glaciation items have had their ML hugely increased to pointlessness.
    • Almost all old named items, Cannith crafted items, and many old random gen items are now worthless compared to new random gen items (even at the same ML). This is presumably WAI.
    • Venomed Blades from Assassin tree breaks the Assassinate ability, poison applies before assassinate and breaks sneak (needs verification)
    • Venomed Blades stance shuts off when zoning: icon in the power tray stays active, but the icon in the buff bar disappears, and the poison ceases to apply. Turning the power off and back on again in the power tray reactivates it.
    • Raid-chest Upgrade Tomes are now BTC instead of BTA (like the BTC Tomes they replace 25% of the time). Random-gen Upgrade Tomes are now unbound (like the unbound Tomes they replace 25% of the time).
    A list of BUG/CHANGES doesn't make any sense to me. Either you are going to list the bugs or the changes. Changes are WAI, bugs are not.

In order in the quote:

WAI.
    WAI.
    Already stated that nothing can be done about them.
    They are OLD for a reason.
    Venomed Blade DOES NOT break assassinate.
    Bug.
    Probably WAI and better this way.

Either way, make up your mind and either list the bugs or the changes. It's like reading the Release notes all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

*maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    A list of BUG/CHANGES doesn't make any sense to me. Either you are going to list the bugs or the changes. Changes are WAI, bugs are not.

Either way, make up your mind and either list the bugs or the changes. It's like reading the Release notes all over again.
    I'll edit to be more clear: this is a list of (1) bugs and (2) changes not listed in the Release Notes (which may or may not be bugs, but since they are not listed we don't know for sure). (And a couple that are tangentially listed in the Release Notes but are noted here for halo effects like ruining your Risia Icy Burst Glaciation sticks.)

New from me tonight:
    • The Titan Awakes Elite: Titan stands up immediately, window to hit him has shrunk to almost nothing. Failed 3 attempts tonight and only had the laser hit him twice out of 14 tries (which all would have worked last week). This from a player that has over 180 completions, almost all running the laser. Last pillar we did hit when I fired the laser just as the pillar started to fall, before it had even hit the Titan.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Aye - Barb Ravager enhancement Slaughter is supposed to be +10w. Seems to just proc a normal attack

I can't get into the second quest in the Baudry chain. It starts to load, then boots me out.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by HatsuharuZ View Post
    I can't get into the second quest in the Baudry chain. It starts to load, then boots me out.
    Sounds like a dead instance on your server. Need verification from others on that please. Which server are you on?

Updated OP, removed a couple, added:
    • Kensei Fighter prestige tier 5 Enhancement Keen Edge does not work on unarmed attacks (with or without Handwraps)
    • Enhancements may not stay when you click Apply, refunding some points. Reopening the Enhancements window may show which are not actually applied or relog may be needed. Possibly might refund more points than were spent. Possibly happens when you unallocate lower tiers and it fails to unallocate higher tiers until you try to apply.
    • Paladins in defender stance with the +Con and +%HP enhancements will lose hit points every time they swap weapons. This can even cause death.
    • Human Greater Dragonmark of Passage is missing locations: Twelve, Stormreach Harbor, and Crafting Hall
    • House C Challenge Rushmore: Pictures Portals: The crests which are supposed to be inside the orbs in the Astronomy puzzle are not in the orbs. They are instead laying on the ground on the puzzle tile. Verified twice, didn't tried the other rushmore quests. It's the same on both Heroic and Epic difficulty.
    • House C Challenge Extraplanar Mining: Labor Shortage: Kobolds think you're the Foreman and come back to you to give the crystals. You don't need to make a line anymore or to protect the center, just keep the Kobolds near you and make them follow you to purple crystals. But it can be really annoying because they come to you even when you're fighting. Verified twice on solo Heroic, did not try the other Extraplanar Mining challenges, did not try on Epic, the bug is not existing in Lava Caves: Colossal Crystal.
    • There is now an audio sound indicator for an quest xp bonus and for Dungeon Alert (and they are way too loud compared to the rest of the game combat sounds).
    • There is no Skill Focus: Spellcraft.
    • Chest Reroll button is right where Loot All used to be and has no confirmation before spending Astral Shards.
    • Astral Shards total is now displayed in the bottom-right of the screen with no way to disable and brings up a buy window when you accidentally click the area.
    • Protection tree capstone fails to grant the passive +2 Wisdom it claims to.
    • Some Arcane Archer toggles (like Paralysis) will de-toggle. Switching to melee weapons seems to cause the effect. Once it has de-toggled, even if it is re-imbued i will continue to de-toggle every 30 seconds or so. The best way to fix it is to Imbue the arrows, immediately log out and log back in, and then the toggle is stable. Then don't switch weapons. (This is especially irritating in dungeons with doors that have to be smashed but can't be smashed with arrows).
    • Ninja spy capstone does not apply critical threat enhancements to any weapon (short swords/kamas/shurikens)
    • Halfling enhancement to crits on throwing weapons does not work.
    • Mastery casting implements lore 6 only adds 6% critical chance versus regular lore 6 items adding 16% critical chance.
    • lvl 16 and 20 Cloak of Flames/Frozen Tunic/Lightning Bracers have the wrong element's lores.
    • Bard Enhancements: Spellsinger Musical Studies/Advanced Musical Studies don't work, Warchanter 4th core victory song doesn't work.
    • Deathward prevents Pale Masters and their Skeletal Knights from negative energy healing. Have to drop form and resummon. Pale Masters are now super vulnerable to Cleric Turn Undead (at least in PVP).
    • Barbarian Ravager Enhancement Slaughter is supposed to be +10[W]. Seems to just proc a normal attack.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Quote Originally Posted by fatherpirate View Post
    Sure

Drow racial enhancement envenom blade breaks after you leave game and remains
    unfunctional after your return

Half orc break lock is pointless because one of the pre-req is to have the
    dragon mark ability of knock...and that is the same thing

there ya go
    If you reset just the drow racial to respend the points, only partially resets the tree, and then wants you to spend another xxxx plat more to reset the points it didnt reset the first time. in either case, venom blades is still broken.

I'll tell you if you take care of your own curses.

Quote Originally Posted by threefeetunder View Post
    The enhancements musical studies and advanced musical studies (both of them should be giving +3 songs) in the spellsinger tree don't work, nor does the 4th core victory song in the warchanter tree.
    The first tier works for me just fine... weird.
    ~ Pallai, Chennai, Saraphima~
    ~Shipbuff, Sophalia, Northenstar ~
    ~ Ascent~

So tonight I was running my 4 accounts through the Menace saga. When I was finished and went to turn in for rewards, 3 of the 4 accounts had an issue where the reward giver claimed they had not completed certain of the quests. Thinking on which quests were reported as not completed (I had completed the entire chain with all 4 accounts simultaneously) I came to this observation:

When doing Saga quests, if a character is dead when the quest completes, even though they get usual rewards and completion, the completion does not count towards the Saga completion.
    I then went and completed the quests the reward giver said they were missing, and got the Saga completion.
    The second time I finished the quests on a different level then the first (original line was EH, redoes were EN). the Saga counted the second completion level for the Saga reward for those specific quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    While it's not difficult to figure out, it's a mindless, stupid and eye-bleeding grind. It's not too hard to figure out that is not what this game needs right now. 2-3 million karma ok, there's some pain for your gain. But really, the EPL's are not worth the pain of 6 million XP in off destinies/sphere's.
    Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Profit quantity has been prioritized above product quality.

Community Member

German+French Language client gameplay is messed up due to overlapping buttons (lol, but yep): Link.
    Last edited by Lanhelin; 08-24-2013 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    Sounds like a dead instance on your server. Need verification from others on that please. Which server are you on?
    This was on Orien server. I was alone at the time.

Later, I went back with a party after dropping the chain and picking up back up, and I was able to do the quest.

Default Two more

1. Heavy Fort augments from the store don't work

2. "Lines of Supply" optional chests (for killing half/all supplies) never spawn

Community Member

Just checked my Drow wizard. The spell resistance enhancements do not apply on this character either after you have logged off and back on again. Only way to get them back is to reset enhancements. Combined with the list below from my drow monk (already posted but not noted on the OP's list). I think it seems to be an issue with the whole drow racial enhancement tree.

Quote Originally Posted by LupusVai View Post
    (drow monk 20)
    Drow venomed blades enhancement stops working after logging off.
    Xen'drik weapon training has no effect on to it or damage.
    Drow dexterity randomly applies after logging on and off.
    Drow spell resistance does not apply after logging off
    Ah and another bug to add: Lord of dust chain. Mobs CR is all messed up in the whole chain.

Default Monk Henshin Mystic enhancements Balance in Dawn

Balance in Dawn: Select a melee attack that opposes your philosophy: Every Light Casts a Shadow: Cost: 15 Ki
    Cooldown: 12 seconds
    Dark Ki Melee Attack: Perform an attack with +2[W] damage. On Damage: Target suffers 1d4 Negative Levels. If the target dies within 10 seconds, all nearby enemies suffer 1d2 Negative Levels.

When target dies.. everyone within the range taked 1d2 negative levels not just enemies..
    was constantly neg levelling myself doing explores playing with the attack.
    Deathward blocks it so it can be mitigated... not sure of impact on plis or jewelled cloak.
    Last edited by JOTMON; 08-25-2013 at 03:00 AM.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast