Community Member

Default The final quest in Stormhorns pack

...is simply amazing. What Goes Up has great atmosphere, great music, great background and plenty of challenge. I especially like the wake-up encounter a bit after you step outside and start working your way towards the end.

There's only one thing I hate about the quest. The limit of 6 people to bring along. This quest would make a great raid from the moment you step outside the caves.
    Old forum names (that I can't use anymore because of forum changes): Lehmu, Kanttura.
    I play Iioi, Feira, Shrtguy Stabsalot, Hjeelmee Nao, Kesib, Eisiishai, Iioo, Iiio & Havesword Will Travel on Argonnessen.
    I'm also in youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehmuska View Post
    ...is simply amazing. What Goes Up has great atmosphere, great music, great background and plenty of challenge. I especially like the wake-up encounter a bit after you step outside and start working your way towards the end.

There's only one thing I hate about the quest. The limit of 6 people to bring along. This quest would make a great raid from the moment you step outside the caves.
    ..Hmm I liked it up until the end fight werer I could not get the last shadarki too spawn and basicly could not finish the quest..LAME
    Kahzadoom~Xzr~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~DoomTusk~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

The music...is

OSUM
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

I agree. Very cool (albeit long) quest, that had a rather raid like feel due to the monumentalness of it all.

Why, in an _Expansion_ with no raid, this quest was not a raid.... I have no idea. Simply as the final quest of the top chain it would seem a good spot for a raid to be.... but more than that the quest just seems like a raid (or at least, it does after the fort launches).

I used to be irked at the expansion having no raids.... but since running What Goes Up that irkness has doubled since they would have had such little work to do to raidify this one.....
    Cannith Server :Vice Sovereign of The Guild of Calamitous Intent

Kalener (Monk) Renelak (backup band) Raoull (Mr. McStabby) Kaleray (laser heals) Kalrah (xbow rogue)

The music reminded me of the racing arcade/video game music from the 90's. But yeah, great quest. Loved the end to. Before I always thought tent blowing up was great, now there is another up there with it.

Hi,
    Tried it yesterday on normal and closes the game after
    An hour of fighting with the boss dissapearing all the time
    And regenerating his hp at quick pace near the glacier
    Guess i missed something but maybe it should be
    Done on a group
    Kicking Him with 4000 damages sometimes and then watching
    Him dissapear and regen got me crazy
    What is this mess ?

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    The music reminded me of the racing arcade/video game music from the 90's. But yeah, great quest. Loved the end to. Before I always thought tent blowing up was great, now there is another up there with it.
    **Anamalia level 25 Cleric **
    Guild Stealer of souls