Default Guild heroes Contest

Reward: You can win 500TP for a new airship color or store-bought amenities.
    Event duration: there is 1 week for registration, contest itself finishes September 14th (published 15th)

This contest is a score-based contest that has to be executed in-game. You can submit 3 guild members to fullfill the roles of "Hero, Magician and Ninja". They will have to deal with a set of tasks that earn your guild points and whoever has the most points after two weeks wins the 500TP. The challenges are set up in a way that character levels doesn't decide who wins the contest but rather ingenuity and teamwork.

To apply please state your guildname, server and members participating for which roles in this thread.
    The person who posts these names will get the contest instructions over a private message and unless requested otherwise this person will also get the coupon code for the 500TP if their guild won.

I will be posting the top 3 scores of overall performance and individual subjects, I won't post a full list because I think the threshold to join might be lower if there is no risk to be confronted with a below average score. At the same time the top 3 still gives the option to compare/see if there is no cheating.

You will have to work together to accomplish all the challenges, this also has to be proven via screenshots or in-game visits. (ctrl + P will put a screenshot in your dungeons and dragons folder in "my documents")

I'm looking forward to seeing your applications for a good old queste.

~Aid
    Last edited by AidanRyuko; 08-24-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Neat!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Since there are zero applicants so far I'll lift a little bit of the veil and share one of the contest parts for each of the participating roles:

Ninja - try to get as little kills as possible on elite "Stealthy repossession" (need to see both kill count and difficulty) (hidden info: 10 points max, 1 pt reduced by killed kobold)

Hero - Get as many kills as you can get in "Relic of a sovereign past" (Only the kills of the Hero count) (hidden info: 1 point per kill)

Magician - max number of monsters under crowd control spells (otto's irresistable ball, mass hold/stun. Only monsters that can be seen on image will be counted) (hidden info: 1 point per controlled monster)

ps. this contest is Free to Play to give everybody access to join.

For the Fellowship of the Golden Night on Thelanis, we have Jaggie as our magician, Points as our ninja, and Gallatus as our hero.

Another squad may be forming as well. I will post once it's organized!

Thanks for putting this on! Sounds fun!
    Characters of note:
    Cannith --Smudge, Lillari, Thrallia, Urja
    Thelanis -- Magarette, Nuadia, Kerta, Sayata, Urja

easiest earned 500TP in history lol, I'll send you the details for your guildies tomorrow but I'll send you the coupon code now, since you are the only participant.

Quote Originally Posted by AidanRyuko View Post
    easiest earned 500TP in history lol, I'll send you the details for your guildies tomorrow but I'll send you the coupon code now, since you are the only participant.

Thanks so much! Wish you had gotten more competitors! This was a great idea.
    You are awesome!
    Characters of note:
    Cannith --Smudge, Lillari, Thrallia, Urja
    Thelanis -- Magarette, Nuadia, Kerta, Sayata, Urja

Quote Originally Posted by Amaile View Post
    Thanks so much! Wish you had gotten more competitors! This was a great idea.
    You are awesome!

It's Jaggie's fault. Once it was in the rumor mill she'd be the one to beat in a Charisma/Enchantment challenge....

(j/k, of course.)

Gratz on the win, despite it being by default.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Community Member

So is this still going on or something? From the comments it seems someone was already decided as the winner, but it says til Sept 14 in the OP.
    If its still going on, I've got a guild to sign up.

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Substitutename View Post
    So is this still going on or something? From the comments it seems someone was already decided as the winner, but it says til Sept 14 in the OP.
    If its still going on, I've got a guild to sign up.
    1 week for registration though it says. Better luck next time! Cheers!
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

yes, the registration week is over so there was a winner by default.

If you want a contest to join there is still the one that is out of the game, a design contest: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...lement-contest