Thread: Wyoh broken?

Community Member

Default Wyoh broken?

Hi all,

Ran an EN Devil Assault last night with a couple of guildies and three hirelings, one of which was Wyoh. We've run this before the update with no issue, but last night she died more times than the last several weeks combined. It's like her brains left with her armor. Anyone else suddenly having issues with her?

Thanks...

Default Wyoh why?

Quote Originally Posted by Dieterstein View Post
    Hi all,

Ran an EN Devil Assault last night with a couple of guildies and three hirelings, one of which was Wyoh. We've run this before the update with no issue, but last night she died more times than the last several weeks combined. It's like her brains left with her armor. Anyone else suddenly having issues with her?

Thanks...
    I would only start to suspect that Wyoh was broken if she actually started working. I have never had much success with wyoh as a healer. I am curious, when Wyoh worked for you, did you have her set to active mode or guard mode?
    Treachery wears many masks, but none so treacherous as the mask of virtue.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by tharveysinjin View Post
    I would only start to suspect that Wyoh was broken if she actually started working. I have never had much success with wyoh as a healer. I am curious, when Wyoh worked for you, did you have her set to active mode or guard mode?
    Normally just put her on active and run the quest...first time me or any of the guildies have seen her be so dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Dieterstein View Post
    Normally just put her on active and run the quest...first time me or any of the guildies have seen her be so dumb
    Heystack and Wyoh got married and had a kid, named Garrett.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf