Default Higher level before you can TR? How bout it?

I was thinking with the level cap being raised to 28 now, and possibly to 30 soon, maybe they should raise the level required to TR (maybe to 25?).
    This could help populate those higher level areas where it is sometimes hard to group for. I realize that would mean getting into epic destinies
    and not everyone has those, but to me it makes a little more sense as this is an ever evolving game, maybe this is one of the mechanics that need to be
    tinkered with. (I realize they are coming out withepic TR'ing soon, but I don't have any specifics on that yet). Anyway, what do you think?
    Mangas Geronimo (Paladin) Grocery Baggs (Ranger) Naiche Geronimo (Cleric)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeKalbSun View Post
    I was thinking with the level cap being raised to 28 now, and possibly to 30 soon, maybe they should raise the level required to TR (maybe to 25?).
    This could help populate those higher level areas where it is sometimes hard to group for. I realize that would mean getting into epic destinies
    and not everyone has those, but to me it makes a little more sense as this is an ever evolving game, maybe this is one of the mechanics that need to be
    tinkered with. (I realize they are coming out withepic TR'ing soon, but I don't have any specifics on that yet). Anyway, what do you think?
    That would be a huge step toward killing the game for some folks. Also, not everyone has the expansions and TRing is a good money maker.

Leave heroic TR for heroic levels .
    Kal Vas Flam... Corp Por... Corp Por

...And then there was silence

Yeah, I'd be gone within a day of this going live.

Community Member

You are in luck, epic TRs will be available starting in U20, but the details are not yet known.

However they willl likely keep heroic tr as an option that provides less benefit for less time.

Who can keep track of all the flights and hotels?!?!?!?!?!

No thanks....
    Knorgh (triple triple completionist) Currently 12 Wizard/6 Ranger/2 Monk

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    The Stormreach Campaign
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

You can Heroic TR at 20 you get a Heroic Past Life Feat. This is fine as is.
    With U20 (released in November by my guestimate) you can Epic TR at 28 (then 30 some time next year), you will get either a Heroic Past Life Feat or an Iconic Past Life Feat, plus an Epic Destiny Past Life Feat.

There's no need to touch Heroic TR.

This is based on the last round of discussions.

so it seams like the problem you are having is not enough groups to run with in epic level?

TR problem solved

no

You can't find a group so you want to affect what I want do in DDO? No sir not a good idea.
    Characters - Brion, Damerchant, Deathbot, Goode-, Minusten, Sepiriz, Spiritstrike, Stee, Steilh, Vorpaal, Wyllye, Yaga, Yagalicious, Yga. RIP - Catpizzle and Qazpe
    Beware My Gifts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanngiostr View Post
    so it seams like the problem you are having is not enough groups to run with in epic level?

TR problem solved
    lol...Not really having a problem, mostly just making conversation due to boredom at work. When I get bored in Epic levels
    I do TR. Also, I wasn't posting this to imply I thought it was a good idea, and some points were raised by a few posts that most likely prove
    it is not a good idea.
    Anyway, happy questing!
    Mangas Geronimo (Paladin) Grocery Baggs (Ranger) Naiche Geronimo (Cleric)

Only one thing you can do will ever convince people to group with you: start an LFM. Forcing people to play epic content they detest instead of TRing at twenty like they want, will not force people to put LFMs up and group with you. It will however lose every single player who dislikes playing epics.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’