Default Have I missed something? +20 LR Issue.

Like alot of players, the new enhancement system has pretty much wrecked my multi-class build. Along with that, a build type that I always wanted was never going to work well before it, and now it will.

Anyway. I'm trying to change my druid/monk into a fighter/ranger. The problem? I've done the LR, the heart has dissapeared (so I didn't pick the free option), I've taken the first 4 levels as a fighter and now when I go to pick ranger, I get the message that doing so would mean I have four classes which can't be done. The game for some reason still thinks I have druis and monk levels though I'm only a level 4 fighter. Relogging etc hasn't worked.

Is there a workaround I can do on my end without having to send in a ticket and wait most likely weeks for a potential fix or 'sorry we can't help' reply? Calling isn't an option for me unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrtt View Post
    Like alot of players, the new enhancement system has pretty much wrecked my multi-class build. Along with that, a build type that I always wanted was never going to work well before it, and now it will.

Anyway. I'm trying to change my druid/monk into a fighter/ranger. The problem? I've done the LR, the heart has dissapeared (so I didn't pick the free option), I've taken the first 4 levels as a fighter and now when I go to pick ranger, I get the message that doing so would mean I have four classes which can't be done. The game for some reason still thinks I have druis and monk levels though I'm only a level 4 fighter. Relogging etc hasn't worked.

Is there a workaround I can do on my end without having to send in a ticket and wait most likely weeks for a potential fix or 'sorry we can't help' reply? Calling isn't an option for me unfortunately.
    As far as ive understood you need to take at least one level in the original class(es). CAme as a surprise to a guildy of mine as well.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Quote Originally Posted by bartharok View Post
    As far as ive understood you need to take at least one level in the original class(es). CAme as a surprise to a guildy of mine as well.
    Hasn't worked....bugger.

Ugh what the hell is going on....started taking more fighter levels, now I'm at 9 fighter 1 monk....but NOW I can select ranger?

Ugh what the hell is going on....started taking more fighter levels, now I'm at 9 fighter 1 monk....but NOW I can select ranger?
    Well, now you have 1 level in the original classes, and that may be enough.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

It's pretty wonky, but here's how it works.

The game remembers all of your previous class picks at each level and counts current choices along with your pre-existing ones and counts all of them against the limit of 3 classes.

In your case, my guess would be that in your previous build you had taken all of your druid levels prior to level 10. Now that there is no trace of druid training in the current or previous build, you only have two classes registered -- fighter (current) and monk (current and previous builds), which leaves room for an additional class.

It's not the most friendly method of enforcing the multiclass cap, but that's how it works.