Thumbs down Lost all my destiny XP, all my favor and all my quest flag. No fix in over 4 days.

After using my free lesser reincarnation I lost all my ed xp, favor and quests. The first thing I did was put up a ticket the night shadowfell came out. This first ticket got absolutely no reply in hours, untill I had to log out to go to bed cause I had work the next day. When I logged in the next day my ticket was closed due to me logging out.

Second day, I put up yet another ticket explaining my problem. Dev pm'd me and said that he would look into it, told me to wait and finally told me that my ticket was getting "escalated" and that he wouldnt me able to pm me so we would have to talk through the ticket comments. I'm like sure. After playing awhile I realized my favor was also gone along with all my quests, so I said that in the comments. 2 days later I put up yet another comment in the ticket asking how it was going. No reply again.

4th day. I put up another ticket explaining my problem once more. Not a single reply, server maintenance starts and I had to log out. When I logged back in, of course, my ticket was closed and I was told that I was on a "waitlist" and I would get a pm when I logged back in, so I waited and waited, and didnt get a reply in all day.

So, almost 5th day and no fix and basically getting ignored by turbine. My character's name is Arkaxify, please fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Minrothad View Post
    After using my free lesser reincarnation I lost all my ed xp, favor and quests. The first thing I did was put up a ticket the night shadowfell came out. This first ticket got absolutely no reply in hours, untill I had to log out to go to bed cause I had work the next day. When I logged in the next day my ticket was closed due to me logging out.

Second day, I put up yet another ticket explaining my problem. Dev pm'd me and said that he would look into it, told me to wait and finally told me that my ticket was getting "escalated" and that he wouldnt me able to pm me so we would have to talk through the ticket comments. I'm like sure. After playing awhile I realized my favor was also gone along with all my quests, so I said that in the comments. 2 days later I put up yet another comment in the ticket asking how it was going. No reply again.

4th day. I put up another ticket explaining my problem once more. Not a single reply, server maintenance starts and I had to log out. When I logged back in, of course, my ticket was closed and I was told that I was on a "waitlist" and I would get a pm when I logged back in, so I waited and waited, and didnt get a reply in all day.

So, almost 5th day and no fix and basically getting ignored by turbine. My character's name is Arkaxify, please fix it.
    Just to clarify, the character Arkaxify is in the server Thelanis.

I got the xp back, i still have my favor and quest log gone. Got some of the raids via share.

I have the exact same issue, I just reincarnated. Filed a ticket and no response until now. Any News on your side?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Minrothad View Post

Ya; same here. ED xp gone, all gone. Got some help from some DMs, but they can't solve it with what they have. So my ticket was escalated, and they said that it needs to be researched by devs and so on, and may need couple of days for them to figure out what went wrong. It's 3rd day now, still waiting a fix... This really sucks.

I'm a bit afraid that the system basically has no ability to roll back (it doesn't save our history of updates), and that basically our toons cannot be fixed; we should sue DDO!

Community Member

I had the same thing happen. Their solution was to have me TR, level up to 25, then give me the xp for the destiny xp that I lost and maxed a 3rd one for me. I never got any of the favor back or flags, I was told that I would have to re-flag everything. While, normally i'd be really mad about this type of thing, with the exception of the house K favor and coin lords favor, it actually worked out to my advantage since i got the 1st time completion xp to go toward more destinies and everything else. Unfortunately, it took creating 3 tickets to get a response to begin with. The first ticket was closed out 3 minutes after i logged off to take my fiancee to the doctor, the 2nd ticket was closed as me being offline while i was on. The 3rd ticket was opened within 3 minutes of the 2nd ticket being closed and that one i got a response and some kind of resolution. Unfortunately, I am still working on the flagging and that all happened last week.

However, for anyone who reads all of this before using a +20 heart, the one common thing i've noticed was changing classes. If you dont change classes, from what my guild members have been saying, it doesnt affect any of this.