Unhappy Missing epic destiny feat(s)?

Upon taking level 26, I noticed that some of the epic spell power feats were missing, even though I had a destiny in the relevant sphere capped. After submitting a ticket, I was told that it was not an issue they could help with. Has anyone else experienced the same issue?
    Last edited by funnyone; 08-22-2013 at 10:00 PM.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨
    ¨°º¤ø„жLEGIONж¸„ø¤º°
    ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Quote Originally Posted by funnyone View Post
    Upon taking level 26, I noticed that some of the epic spell power feats were missing, even though I had a destiny in the relevant sphere capped. After submitting a ticket, I was told that it was not an issue they could help with. Has anyone else experienced the same issue?
    They are destiny specific from what I can tell, for example even if you had magister capped, you wouldnt see the spell power boosts until you cap draconic.

Likewise, I had GMoF maxed but didn't see the new twf/thf feats until I maxed LD.

Default I see

From what I saw, I thought they would be unlocked from simply having one destiny maxxed in the sphere. More farming it is. I appreciate the response.

Edit: also, I don't have LD maxed, but the twf and thf feats are options for me...
    ¨°º¤ø„жLEGIONж¸„ø¤º°
    ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

From what I saw, I thought they would be unlocked from simply having one destiny maxxed in the sphere. More farming it is. I appreciate the response.

Edit: also, I don't have LD maxed, but the twf and thf feats are options for me...
    I've heard FotW also presents the option, but I can't confirm.

I had magister and fatesinger maxed and didn't see the spell power 20 bosts until I maxed DI, that I can verify.

Default Hmm

Don't have Fury maxed either.

Also, I have draconic capped. Did you see the force feat with magister capped? Or none at all?
    ¨°º¤ø„жLEGIONж¸„ø¤º°
    ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Don't have Fury maxed either.

Also, I have draconic capped. Did you see the force feat with magister capped? Or none at all?
    Absolutely none, only Epic Mage Armor.

Unhappy

Interesting, so it seems our lists were entirely different. I'll try to cap magister and check if it appears. Until then, I'm considering it a bug.
    ¨°º¤ø„жLEGIONж¸„ø¤º°
    ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Default Some epic feats need level 27

Some epic feats need level 27, so you may not use some of them like Blinding Speed, Epic Reflexes, Watchful Eye, etc until you hit level 27.

http://ddowiki.com/page/Epic_Feats

Default My mistake

I was not clear enough, I was referring to epic destiny feats, which are taken at 26 and 28 and are based off of your capped epic destinies.

Edit: title corrected to reflect true meaning.
    Last edited by funnyone; 08-22-2013 at 10:00 PM.
    ¨°º¤ø„жLEGIONж¸„ø¤º°
    ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I had this same problem, was looking to take negative spell power +20, have exalted angel maxed out and its not available. Anyone else able to take this? This is on my PM, so maybe it has a class restriction?

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

I had this same bug then I capped a destiny AFTER the xpack and it showed all the feats.

I think it just doesn't update until you cap another destiny.
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post
    I had this same bug then I capped a destiny AFTER the xpack and it showed all the feats.

I think it just doesn't update until you cap another destiny.
    I capped exalted angel yesterday, so this isn't it. Working on capping Unyielding sentinel now.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Default Update

Capped another destiny in the relevant tree (arcane) and it filled in the rest of the feats.
    ¨°º¤ø„жLEGIONж¸„ø¤º°
    ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸