I realize there's been a bit of love put into Necro in the past (constant tweaks to abbot, the relatively recent gear updates, making Litany a little easier to flag for), but it really does need more.
- The storyline. I've been playing off and on for three years, and I still don't have a darn clue about some of the plot points. I had to have another player explain to me who Kai-Teng Fairuza is, and why I should care about him. from what I understand, some NPCs were removed that made the lore a bit nonsensical.
- Along those lines, and specifically, I found myself running Litany of the Dead part 1 today. When I talked to Fram Redbones, he directed me to an NPC for more information about the Heretical Path. An NPC which no longer exists, as far as I could tell from a few minutes of running around Lower and Upper Necropolis. I'm going to bug report it once I can get back in-game for the specifics, but it's an example of missing plot points.
- Collectible turn-ins, specifically the scarabs. Maybe not everything needs to be a barter UI, but it's a bit counter-intuitive to run all the way to the Twelve or the Marketplace just to come back to Necro to turn them in.
- Also, Item descriptions need updated on Squire Rale. He still claims his Dalorent's Seal gives Devotion III and Radiance III.
- The Silver Flame NPCs don't quite match the new style used for the NPCs in the Web of Chaos chain. some of them, like Sir Rohine, still have that "totally-not-an-eladrin" look to them that the Silver Flame guards in Catacombs have.
- Lower Necropolis, Upper Necropolis, and the Orchard could stand the same kind of tidying up you gave Gianthold and Ruins of Gianthold as far as paths to quests, NPC locations, and overall look.
- Flagging is still all caddywampus for Litany of the Dead parts 1,2, and 3. I'm not positive, but I think these are the only chains left where you have to re-run the flagging quests every single time you want to rerun the final quest. Even if my plea for easier farming and streamlined questing falls on deaf ears, could you at least make the quest chain a little more clear about how flagging works?
- One last thing, would it be too much to ask for voiceovers for some of the dialogue? While running Bloody Crypt for the 197th time today, I realized that the abbot was in the room talking to Brother Salasso. I still don't know what he said. Why? Because I couldn't stop to read it while wights were beating on me, and when I tried to scroll through General to find it in chat, it was a mess with all the different channels. Partially my fault, but it would go a long way towards immersion if we actually got to see and hear the abbot before Accursed Ascension.