Default New Posts missing?

Today I log onto the forums and the "New posts" option is no longer where it used to be up next to Private Messages. Has it been moved, or removed? Or maybe my browser is just being difficult?

Hero

From another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    UPDATE 12:55 PM Eastern 8/22/13: We have temporarily enabled the What's New functionality of vBulletin as a workaround to this issue for now.

In recent days we have been investigating sporadic errors with DDO.com and the DDO Forums that manifest in 502 or 504 "Bad Gateway" errors. As part of our investigation into this issue, we will be disabling some Search and Advanced Search functionality. If you are not able to search in the coming days, then it is because of this action taken. Thanks! We'll try to get back search functionality to as many folks as possible, as soon as possible.
    Tell me about it. New Posts is important for us, too. We're working as quickly as possible to get it back.
    We have temporarily enabled vBulletin's native What's New functionality, which will allow people to see new posts made and do some rudimentary filtering of results. The What's New link is here, and can also be found at the top of the forums, to the left of the Forum link.

We realize that the What's New feature has some display issues, with Avatars bleeding into the text, and some general text-to-background visibility issues. There is a reason, after all, why this function was not enabled when we did the web site update. However, this does appear to be a valid way to see new posts until we are able to bring back our standard New Posts and Search functionality.

Oh I see. Okay. Carry on then. Thanks!