Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    192

    Default HOK THF 18 fighter/2 rogue I think this is about right

    Hi I just return to the game after be away a few years to find all my toons needing to be rebuilt and I have like 25 to do. I was just wondering if I have this about right for a rogue 2 level splash? the toon is almost 10 now so I was shooting for it to be in good shape by level 10 that should take about 2 quest from where she is now. I really wanted to try out a toon with whirlwind.

    So here my build see what u think I wanted to take a feats in different places but this build has tons of pre reqs to deal with and this was close enough for me. It a real pain trying to juggle feats with so many prereqs both for stats and other needed feats. This was the best I could get it without blowing a head gasket

    Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.20.02
    DDO Character Planner Home Page
    
    SlashnBashn 
    Level 28 Chaotic Good Half-Orc Female
    (18 Fighter \ 2 Rogue \ 8 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 560
    Spell Points: 0 
    BAB: 19\19\24\29\29
    Fortitude: 17
    Reflex: 12
    Will: 6
    
                      Starting          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats          Modified Stats
    (32 Point)       (Level 1)             (Level 28)
    Strength             17                    28
    Dexterity            13                    16
    Constitution         17                    22
    Intelligence         12                    14
    Wisdom                8                    10
    Charisma              6                    10
    
    Tomes Used
    +1 Tome of Intelligence used at level 3
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Constitution used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Wisdom used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Charisma used at level 7
    +3 Tome of Strength used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Dexterity used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Constitution used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Charisma used at level 11
    +4 Tome of Strength used at level 15
    +4 Tome of Constitution used at level 15
    +4 Tome of Charisma used at level 15
    +5 Tome of Constitution used at level 19
    
                      Starting          Feat/Enhancement
                     Base Skills         Modified Skills
    Skills           (Level 1)            (Level 28)
    Balance               5                    16
    Bluff                -2                     8
    Concentration         3                    14
    Diplomacy            -2                     8
    Disable Device        5                    19
    Haggle                2                    13
    Heal                 -1                     8
    Hide                  1                    11
    Intimidate           -2                     9
    Jump                  6                    22
    Listen               -1                     8
    Move Silently         5                    15
    Open Lock             5                    16
    Perform              n/a                    n/a
    Repair                1                    10
    Search                5                    18
    Spellcraft            1                    10
    Spot                  3                    19
    Swim                  3                    18
    Tumble                2                    12
    Use Magic Device      2                    31
    
    Level 1 (Rogue)
    Skill: Balance (+4)
    Skill: Disable Device (+4)
    Skill: Haggle (+4)
    Skill: Jump (+3)
    Skill: Move Silently (+4)
    Skill: Open Lock (+4)
    Skill: Search (+4)
    Skill: Spot (+4)
    Skill: Tumble (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+4)
    Feat: (Selected) Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 2 (Rogue)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Disable Device (+1)
    Skill: Haggle (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Skill: Open Lock (+1)
    Skill: Search (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Skill: Swim (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
    
    
    Level 3 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Dodge
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 4 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Intimidate (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Mobility
    
    
    Level 5 (Fighter)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+0.5)
    
    
    Level 6 (Fighter)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+0.5)
    Feat: (Selected) Combat Expertise
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Spring Attack
    
    
    Level 7 (Fighter)
    Skill: Disable Device (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+0.5)
    
    
    Level 8 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+2)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 9 (Fighter)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+2)
    Feat: (Selected) Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 10 (Fighter)
    Skill: Spot (+0.5)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1.5)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Whirlwind Attack
    
    
    Level 11 (Fighter)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
    
    
    Level 12 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Search (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+0.5)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Two Handed Fighting
    Feat: (Selected) Power Attack
    
    
    Level 13 (Fighter)
    Skill: Disable Device (+0.5)
    Skill: Search (+0.5)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
    
    
    Level 14 (Fighter)
    Skill: Disable Device (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+0.5)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 15 (Fighter)
    Skill: Search (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+0.5)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
    Feat: (Selected) Cleave
    
    
    Level 16 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Search (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Precision
    
    
    Level 17 (Fighter)
    Skill: Disable Device (+0.5)
    Skill: Search (+0.5)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
    
    
    Level 18 (Fighter)
    Skill: Disable Device (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+0.5)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
    Feat: (Selected) Toughness
    
    
    Level 19 (Fighter)
    Skill: Disable Device (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+0.5)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
    
    
    Level 20 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Disable Device (+0.5)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Great Cleave
    
    
    Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Epic Toughness
    
    
    Level 22 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 23 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 24 (Epic)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming Critical
    
    
    Level 25 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Perfect Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Blinding Speed
    
    
    Level 28 (Epic)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Holy Strike

  2. #2
    Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,736

    Default

    Your feat progression could do with some optimizing. Did you list the tomes you already took; or the ones you plan to take? Did you really take both rog lvls @ lvls 1 & 2?

    EDIT: Whirlwind is still terrible considering the 5-feat cost, but I understand the need to experience for yourself to confirm that.

  3. #3
    Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,736

    Default

    Alternate build:
    Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.20.02
    DDO Character Planner Home Page
    
    Level 28 Chaotic Good Half-Orc Female
    (18 Fighter \ 2 Rogue \ 8 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 539
    Spell Points: 0 
    BAB: 19\19\24\29\29
    Fortitude: 16
    Reflex: 11
    Will: 6
    
                      Starting          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats          Modified Stats
    (32 Point)       (Level 1)             (Level 28)
    Strength             19                    32
    Dexterity            12                    14
    Constitution         16                    21
    Intelligence         11                    13
    Wisdom                8                    10
    Charisma              6                     8
    
    Tomes Used
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Dexterity used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Wisdom used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Charisma used at level 7
    +5 Tome of Constitution used at level 19
    
    Level 1 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Power Attack
    
    
    Level 2 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 3 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Cleave
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 4 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    
    
    Level 5 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 6 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Great Cleave
    
    
    Level 7 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 8 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    
    
    Level 9 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 10 (Rogue)
    
    
    Level 11 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 12 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Selected) Dodge
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 13 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 14 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Mobility
    
    
    Level 15 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Toughness
    
    
    Level 16 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Spring Attack
    
    
    Level 17 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 18 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Combat Expertise
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Whirlwind Attack
    
    
    Level 19 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 20 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Stunning Blow
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Fury (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Fury (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Weapon Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Extra Action Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Extra Action Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Extra Action Boost (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Weapon Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Improved Power Attack (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Improved Power Attack (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Improved Power Attack (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Weapon Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Brutality (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Weapon Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Focus: Heavy Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Spiritual Bond (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Strike With No Thought (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Power Surge (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - One Cut (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Extra Action Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Extra Action Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Extra Action Boost (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Heavy Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Heavy Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Critical Accuracy (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Heavy Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Critical Damage (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Heavy Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - A Good Death (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Keen Edge (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Toughness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Overbalance (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Stalwart Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Item Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Durable Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Durable Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Durable Defense (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Resilient Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Resilient Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Resilient Defense (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Instinctive Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Staff Control (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Sly Flourish (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Sly Flourish (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Sly Flourish (Rank 3)
    
    
    Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming Critical
    
    
    Level 22 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 23 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 24 (Epic)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Epic Toughness
    
    
    Level 25 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Perfect Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Blinding Speed
    
    
    Level 28 (Epic)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Perfect Two Weapon Fighting

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    Your feat progression could do with some optimizing. Did you list the tomes you already took; or the ones you plan to take? Did you really take both rog lvls @ lvls 1 & 2?

    EDIT: Whirlwind is still terrible considering the 5-feat cost, but I understand the need to experience for yourself to confirm that.
    Now It funny that U think that whirlwind was a bad choice as in game it works very well at 9th with 1 hit I done as much as 400 to 500 points of damage. it hit right now for about a 100 point a customer get in the middle of 5 to 6 mobs and let it rip! It does amazing damage and unlike power attack and a lot of other feats it has no drawback so it can be used all the time no loss to your to hit or armor class and truthfully this build has so many feats if this build can't afford to use it don't know what build could and I always want to have a build that could use it. I think many don't take it because of the pre reqs but all of the pre reqs

    Ya I realised that had I taken my rog level with a few level gap could have got more skill point in better places it was late when I did the actual build. I might do another lesse rtr right at 20 to optimize my error before epics that was a real blunder on my part that goes to show never build your toon when you're tired.

    Ya I noticed that too and when I took my 10 level feat I moved up power attack and picked a bit more tactical attacks, I am even think of taking slicing blow at 20 for bleed damage and fight get longer this would add a lot of dps I just don't know if mob bosses can take bleed damage.

    I also added stunning blow as a bit of crowd control would be useful I thought.


    I have been kicking about trying to do something with shield feat for tanking too, the next 10 level are wide open for change here is just one way I thought to go

    Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.20.02
    DDO Character Planner Home Page
    
    SlashnBashn 
    Level 28 Chaotic Good Half-Orc Female
    (18 Fighter \ 2 Rogue \ 8 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 560
    Spell Points: 0 
    BAB: 19\19\24\29\29
    Fortitude: 17
    Reflex: 12
    Will: 6
    
                      Starting          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats          Modified Stats
    (32 Point)       (Level 1)             (Level 28)
    Strength             17                    28
    Dexterity            13                    16
    Constitution         17                    22
    Intelligence         12                    14
    Wisdom                8                    10
    Charisma              6                    10
    
    Tomes Used
    +1 Tome of Intelligence used at level 3
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Constitution used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Wisdom used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Charisma used at level 7
    +3 Tome of Strength used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Dexterity used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Constitution used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Charisma used at level 11
    +4 Tome of Strength used at level 15
    +4 Tome of Constitution used at level 15
    +4 Tome of Charisma used at level 15
    +5 Tome of Constitution used at level 19
    
                      Starting          Feat/Enhancement
                     Base Skills         Modified Skills
    Skills           (Level 1)            (Level 28)
    Balance               5                    16
    Bluff                -2                     8
    Concentration         3                    14
    Diplomacy            -2                     8
    Disable Device        5                    19
    Haggle                2                    13
    Heal                 -1                     8
    Hide                  1                    11
    Intimidate           -2                     9
    Jump                  6                    22
    Listen               -1                     8
    Move Silently         5                    15
    Open Lock             5                    16
    Perform              n/a                    n/a
    Repair                1                    10
    Search                5                    18
    Spellcraft            1                    10
    Spot                  3                    19
    Swim                  3                    18
    Tumble                2                    12
    Use Magic Device      2                    32
    
    Level 1 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 2 (Rogue)
    
    
    Level 3 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Dodge
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 4 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Mobility
    
    
    Level 5 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 6 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Combat Expertise
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Spring Attack
    
    
    Level 7 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 8 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 9 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Whirlwind Attack
    
    
    Level 10 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Power Attack
    
    
    Level 11 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 12 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Cleave
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 13 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 14 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Great Cleave
    
    
    Level 15 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 16 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Precision
    
    
    Level 17 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 18 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Stunning Blow
    Feat: (Selected) Toughness
    
    
    Level 19 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 20 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Slicing Blow
    
    
    Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Epic Toughness
    
    
    Level 22 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 23 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 24 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming Critical
    
    
    Level 25 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Perfect Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Blinding Speed
    
    
    Level 28 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Holy Strike
    Last edited by imblo99; 08-21-2014 at 12:46 AM.

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    Alternate build:
    Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.20.02
    DDO Character Planner Home Page
    
    Level 28 Chaotic Good Half-Orc Female
    (18 Fighter \ 2 Rogue \ 8 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 539
    Spell Points: 0 
    BAB: 19\19\24\29\29
    Fortitude: 16
    Reflex: 11
    Will: 6
    
                      Starting          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats          Modified Stats
    (32 Point)       (Level 1)             (Level 28)
    Strength             19                    32
    Dexterity            12                    14
    Constitution         16                    21
    Intelligence         11                    13
    Wisdom                8                    10
    Charisma              6                     8
    
    Tomes Used
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Dexterity used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Wisdom used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Charisma used at level 7
    +5 Tome of Constitution used at level 19
    
    Level 1 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Power Attack
    
    
    Level 2 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 3 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Cleave
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 4 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    
    
    Level 5 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 6 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Great Cleave
    
    
    Level 7 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 8 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    
    
    Level 9 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 10 (Rogue)
    
    
    Level 11 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 12 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Selected) Dodge
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 13 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 14 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Mobility
    
    
    Level 15 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Toughness
    
    
    Level 16 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Spring Attack
    
    
    Level 17 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 18 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Combat Expertise
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Whirlwind Attack
    
    
    Level 19 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 20 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Stunning Blow
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Fury (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Fury (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Weapon Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Extra Action Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Extra Action Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Extra Action Boost (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Weapon Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Improved Power Attack (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Improved Power Attack (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Improved Power Attack (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Weapon Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Brutality (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Orc - Orcish Weapon Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Focus: Heavy Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Spiritual Bond (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Strike With No Thought (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Power Surge (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - One Cut (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Extra Action Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Extra Action Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Extra Action Boost (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Heavy Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Heavy Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Critical Accuracy (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Heavy Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Critical Damage (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Heavy Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - A Good Death (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Keen Edge (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Toughness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Overbalance (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Stalwart Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Item Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Durable Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Durable Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Durable Defense (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Resilient Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Resilient Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Resilient Defense (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Instinctive Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Staff Control (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Sly Flourish (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Sly Flourish (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Sly Flourish (Rank 3)
    
    
    Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming Critical
    
    
    Level 22 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 23 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 24 (Epic)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Epic Toughness
    
    
    Level 25 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Perfect Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Blinding Speed
    
    
    Level 28 (Epic)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Perfect Two Weapon Fighting
    Ya I messed up by not taking that rog level later I will end up doing another lesser. This looks like it would have been better way to go. needing to have 13 int for feat and needing 13 dex for another and have to have so many pre reqs I got myself spun out abit so I made a few epic errors

    but in my defence I have fixed some that I could and the toon plays great anyway. I would say this build was really forgiving. I wanted to have certain feats the day it was born at level 10 so it cost me, this build had so many feats to juggle and so many stats that had to be in order. I wish I would have waited till I got a response in the forum to build it

    The tomes use are in the build up to 10 level are what I did use this would have save some dough and been better in the end
    Last edited by imblo99; 08-21-2014 at 01:05 AM.

  6. #6
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Ok I have done a few more tweak to push up some feats that i thought would help the build progress a bit better. I am not sure if slicing blow will be the best choice and could use a bit of feed back as the build is now at 10 level I can't really fix the build as far as when i should have taken my rogue level but since all the prereqs have been meet I still can adjust my feat in the order I take them,

    BY the way is sword and board THF or TWF?

    Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.20.02
    DDO Character Planner Home Page
    
    SlashnBashn 
    Level 28 Chaotic Good Half-Orc Female
    (18 Fighter \ 2 Rogue \ 8 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 560
    Spell Points: 0 
    BAB: 19\19\24\29\29
    Fortitude: 17
    Reflex: 12
    Will: 6
    
                      Starting          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats          Modified Stats
    (32 Point)       (Level 1)             (Level 28)
    Strength             17                    28
    Dexterity            13                    16
    Constitution         17                    22
    Intelligence         12                    14
    Wisdom                8                    10
    Charisma              6                    10
    
    Tomes Used
    +1 Tome of Intelligence used at level 3
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Constitution used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Wisdom used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Charisma used at level 7
    +3 Tome of Strength used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Dexterity used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Constitution used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Charisma used at level 11
    +4 Tome of Strength used at level 15
    +4 Tome of Constitution used at level 15
    +4 Tome of Charisma used at level 15
    +5 Tome of Constitution used at level 19
    
                      Starting          Feat/Enhancement
                     Base Skills         Modified Skills
    Skills           (Level 1)            (Level 28)
    Balance               5                    16
    Bluff                -2                     8
    Concentration         3                    14
    Diplomacy            -2                     8
    Disable Device        5                    19
    Haggle                2                    13
    Heal                 -1                     8
    Hide                  1                    11
    Intimidate           -2                     9
    Jump                  6                    22
    Listen               -1                     8
    Move Silently         5                    15
    Open Lock             5                    16
    Perform              n/a                    n/a
    Repair                1                    10
    Search                5                    18
    Spellcraft            1                    10
    Spot                  3                    19
    Swim                  3                    18
    Tumble                2                    12
    Use Magic Device      2                    32
    
    Level 1 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 2 (Rogue)
    
    
    Level 3 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Dodge
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 4 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Mobility
    
    
    Level 5 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 6 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Combat Expertise
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Spring Attack
    
    
    Level 7 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 8 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 9 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Whirlwind Attack
    
    
    Level 10 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Power Attack
    
    
    Level 11 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 12 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Two Handed Fighting
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 13 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 14 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Cleave
    
    
    Level 15 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Great Cleave
    
    
    Level 16 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Precision
    
    
    Level 17 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 18 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Stunning Blow
    Feat: (Selected) Toughness
    
    
    Level 19 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 20 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Slicing Blow
    
    
    Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Epic Toughness
    
    
    Level 22 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 23 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 24 (Epic)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming Critical
    
    
    Level 25 (Epic)
    
    
    Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Perfect Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Blinding Speed
    
    
    Level 28 (Epic)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Holy Strike

  7. #7
    Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imblo99 View Post
    BY the way is sword and board THF or TWF?
    When it comes to S&B builds, you basically have two options: build around glancing blows using d.axes or b.swords with THF feats; or going the Swashbuckler route with SWF and Finesseable weapons. In both cases, you also want the Shield Mastery feats (and possibly Imp Shield Bash).

  8. #8
    Community Member Munkenmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    3,691

    Default

    Do you have Shadarkai? Given your race & placement of your Rogue levels it would be easier to rebuild this from scratch with a starting level of 15 than it would be to work on salvaging this almost level 10 build.

  9. #9
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    Do you have Shadarkai? Given your race & placement of your Rogue levels it would be easier to rebuild this from scratch with a starting level of 15 than it would be to work on salvaging this almost level 10 build.
    Hay its good to see u again my friend. I was thinking about buying both the new expansions as a bundle as i have both already on my other account, so then I would have that class but I really want to play thru the next 5 levels ber I would make that move, The rogue level was a boo boo but really it now hurting me much at this point my trapping is great my umd with gear at 10th level can already bypass everything I want as I hit 20 with my golden cartouche or crafting a persuasion item,

    I need to play the next 5 levels to buff up my game play and relearn quests being out of the game for 3 years.

    so that would be a viable option but I would still need at least a plus 1 wood I already used up my +20 making this build I might just be better to run up to 20 and tr and then start out Iconic Shadarkai that would get me my green steal built and then I would only have to re level 5 levels to be back in epics. I could farm up some gear too for the next life as well

    either way this blunder is going to cost me

    I know I messed up on the rogue level but I don't think it will hurt me so much to get to 20 either
    Last edited by imblo99; 08-21-2014 at 07:23 PM.

  10. #10
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    When it comes to S&B builds, you basically have two options: build around glancing blows using d.axes or b.swords with THF feats; or going the Swashbuckler route with SWF and Finesseable weapons. In both cases, you also want the Shield Mastery feats (and possibly Imp Shield Bash).
    well I went to THF so it would be working a the shield feats then in this case but I am thinking maybe i am trying to do to much in 1 toon I have like 25 to rebuild and 2 are Pallies so maybe I just use one of them for a tank build

    I got to say right now this build has been a blast to play she has been able to elite solo everything on level and do the traps too so far

  11. #11
    Community Member Munkenmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    3,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imblo99 View Post
    I don't think it will hurt me so much to get to 20 either
    It won't at all, I just wrote it as it seemed worth mentioning.

    Your second build looks a little better with feat prioritization. But imo cleave and great cleave are worth picking up much earlier.

    Like I mentioned in your FVS thread, Whirlwind attack is not worth the feat investment. On this build you can justifiably squeeze it in though if you want it.

    Imo when prioritizing them:
    1. power attack + cleave + great cleave = 2 cleaves & +5 damage per swing for 3 feats
    2. Whirlwind = one cleave for 5 feats, +7 dodge, no movement penalty and +5 Armor for 5 feats
    3. Two Handed fighting feats = virtually nothing until you get greater 2 handed fighting which adds one extra glancing blow to your attack chain (note: these will provide more damage come u23, but I'd still backload them)


    Priority one getting as much AOE damage as possible Early:
    1: power attack
    3: Cleave + (F) Dodge
    4: (F) Mobility
    6: Spring Attack + (F) Great Cleave Now you've got 2 cleaves by level 6
    8: (F) Combat Expertise
    9: Whirlwind Attack Now you've got 3 cleaves by level 9

    Next up it's time to prioritize for Kensai bonuses so you can make use of the tier 5 abilities as soon as possible (t5 is unlocked at level 12)
    10: (F) Improved Critical Slashing
    12: Weapon Focus Slashing (F) Weapon Specialization Slashing
    14: (F) Greater Weapon Spec Slashing

    Next it's time to grab those 2 handed fighting feats for glancing blows (and melee power come u23)
    15: Two handed fighting
    16: (F) Improved Two handed Fighting
    18: Free normal Feat (F) Greater Two handed Fighting
    20: (F) Free fighter Bonus feat:

    Alternate option if you want stunning blow + something else:
    15: Free feat
    16: (F) Stunning Blow
    18: Two handed fighting (F) Improved Two handed fighting
    20 (F) Greater Two handed fighting


    Despite all the bonus feats you get, you still need to take 3 feats that you'd possibly consider skipping for Kensai (weapon focus, weapon spec, Improved weapon spec.

    Therein lies the problem with the whirlwind chain, essentially three of the 5 feats are just filler pre-reqs for a cleave. Everybody would agree that dodge and Whirlwind attack are great feats, It's burning 3 feats on CE + Mobility + Spring attack that is rather painful.

    If you want a dps focused melee build you could keep the whirlwind line, but if you want to have a more versatile build that has tactics or ranged or some sword & board feats I'd have to recommend keeping dodge, but dropping the other 4 feats:

    1. Point blank shot, Rapid shot, Manyshot. Keep dodge (because there's enhancements that boost your dodge by +3 if you have the dodge feat) but instead of whirlwind you could have good ranged damage and a feat left over (I'd recommend Improved crit Ranged).
    2. Shield Mastery, Improved Shield Mastery, Bastard Sword proficiency , and a spare feat (I would consider spending on Combat Expertise or Shield Deflection)
    3. CE + improved trip + Sap + Stunning blow if you like the look of more tactics at your disposal.
    Last edited by fTdOmen; 08-21-2014 at 08:16 PM.

  12. #12
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    It won't at all, I just wrote it as it seemed worth mentioning.

    Your second build looks a little better with feat prioritization. But imo cleave and great cleave are worth picking up much earlier.

    Like I mentioned in your FVS thread, Whirlwind attack is not worth the feat investment. On this build you can justifiably squeeze it in though if you want it.

    Imo when prioritizing them:
    1. power attack + cleave + great cleave = 2 cleaves & +5 damage per swing for 3 feats
    2. Whirlwind = one cleave for 5 feats, +7 dodge, no movement penalty and +5 Armor for 5 feats
    3. Two Handed fighting feats = virtually nothing until you get greater 2 handed fighting which adds one extra glancing blow to your attack chain (note: these will provide more damage come u23, but I'd still backload them)


    Priority one getting as much AOE damage as possible Early:
    1: power attack
    3: Cleave + (F) Dodge
    4: (F) Mobility
    6: Spring Attack + (F) Great Cleave Now you've got 2 cleaves by level 6
    8: (F) Combat Expertise
    9: Whirlwind Attack Now you've got 3 cleaves by level 9

    Next up it's time to prioritize for Kensai bonuses so you can make use of the tier 5 abilities as soon as possible (t5 is unlocked at level 12)
    10: (F) Improved Critical Slashing
    12: Weapon Focus Slashing (F) Weapon Specialization Slashing
    14: (F) Greater Weapon Spec Slashing

    Next it's time to grab those 2 handed fighting feats for glancing blows (and melee power come u23)
    15: Two handed fighting
    16: (F) Improved Two handed Fighting
    18: Free normal Feat (F) Greater Two handed Fighting
    20: (F) Free fighter Bonus feat:

    Alternate option if you want stunning blow + something else:
    15: Free feat
    16: (F) Stunning Blow
    18: Two handed fighting (F) Improved Two handed fighting
    20 (F) Greater Two handed fighting


    Despite all the bonus feats you get, you still need to take 3 feats that you'd possibly consider skipping for Kensai (weapon focus, weapon spec, Improved weapon spec.

    Therein lies the problem with the whirlwind chain, essentially three of the 5 feats are just filler pre-reqs for a cleave. Everybody would agree that dodge and Whirlwind attack are great feats, It's burning 3 feats on CE + Mobility + Spring attack that is rather painful.

    If you want a dps focused melee build you could keep the whirlwind line, but if you want to have a more versatile build that has tactics or ranged or some sword & board feats I'd have to recommend keeping dodge, but dropping the other 4 feats:

    1. Point blank shot, Rapid shot, Manyshot. Keep dodge (because there's enhancements that boost your dodge by +3 if you have the dodge feat) but instead of whirlwind you could have good ranged damage and a feat left over (I'd recommend Improved crit Ranged).
    2. Shield Mastery, Improved Shield Mastery, Bastard Sword proficiency , and a spare feat (I would consider spending on Combat Expertise or Shield Deflection)
    3. CE + improved trip + Sap + Stunning blow if you like the look of more tactics at your disposal.
    Nice once again your a big help with me having so many toons to rebuild, all the time in the planner I barely get to test each toon right now and everything begins to become a blur to me. I build all these toons over 3 years and now i have to get a useable portion done just to play

    Since I have so many I am just going to prioritise from level 10 up the best I can to get this playing run it up to 20 Tr into the iconic and then level that to 20 and start my epics.

    I really need to get a few of my 20th level shroud farming ASAP epic gear farming doing challenges and getting the rest on my cannith favor to get alchemical crafting, right now all my best toons are broken that also hurt my Plat earning,

    So with that in mind let see what the best is we can get out of the next 10 level as is on this toon feat swapping is just to costly and slow leaving the toon broken while waiting to take the next swap

    I have My main FS Heartlessoul to rebuild 20th tr I am thinking to TR into a Blade Forged for the new update he Has his green steel and I think a lot of his gear will go nice onto a Blade Forged but I still have to get him running to farm up whats needed to upgrade his sword of shadow and a few other things

    The list would take all nite


    Thanks again for your help I am very lucky u find the time to help me so far U seem to always be there to lend a hand and I am sure I could not do this stuff without your help and retain my sanity

    So how can we do this thing starting at level 10

    So how about this for the next few levels as a start remember this is going to get me to 20 and do that tr thing to iconic that work for me it gives me time to get in shape as a player to do 20+epics and I will start with doing level 20 epices to get some gear scrolls and such

    I moved up my AOE tacticals

    Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.20.02
    DDO Character Planner Home Page
    
    SlashnBashn 
    Level 20 Chaotic Good Half-Orc Female
    (18 Fighter \ 2 Rogue) 
    Hit Points: 374
    Spell Points: 0 
    BAB: 19\19\24\29\29
    Fortitude: 17
    Reflex: 12
    Will: 6
    
                      Starting          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats          Modified Stats
    (32 Point)       (Level 1)             (Level 20)
    Strength             17                    26
    Dexterity            13                    16
    Constitution         17                    22
    Intelligence         12                    14
    Wisdom                8                    10
    Charisma              6                    10
    
    Tomes Used
    +1 Tome of Intelligence used at level 3
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Constitution used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Wisdom used at level 7
    +2 Tome of Charisma used at level 7
    +3 Tome of Strength used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Dexterity used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Constitution used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Charisma used at level 11
    +4 Tome of Strength used at level 15
    +4 Tome of Constitution used at level 15
    +4 Tome of Charisma used at level 15
    +5 Tome of Constitution used at level 19
    
                      Starting          Feat/Enhancement
                     Base Skills         Modified Skills
    Skills           (Level 1)            (Level 20)
    Balance               5                     8
    Bluff                -2                     0
    Concentration         3                     6
    Diplomacy            -2                     0
    Disable Device        5                    11
    Haggle                2                     5
    Heal                 -1                     0
    Hide                  1                     3
    Intimidate           -2                     1
    Jump                  6                    13
    Listen               -1                     0
    Move Silently         5                     7
    Open Lock             5                     8
    Perform              n/a                    n/a
    Repair                1                     2
    Search                5                    10
    Spellcraft            1                     2
    Spot                  3                    11
    Swim                  3                     9
    Tumble                2                     4
    Use Magic Device      2                    24
    
    Level 1 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 2 (Rogue)
    
    
    Level 3 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Dodge
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 4 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Mobility
    
    
    Level 5 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 6 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Combat Expertise
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Spring Attack
    
    
    Level 7 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 8 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 9 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Whirlwind Attack
    
    
    Level 10 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Power Attack
    
    
    Level 11 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 12 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Cleave
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
    
    
    Level 13 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 14 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Great Cleave
    
    
    Level 15 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Two Handed Fighting
    
    
    Level 16 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Precision
    
    
    Level 17 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 18 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Stunning Blow
    Feat: (Selected) Toughness
    
    
    Level 19 (Fighter)
    
    
    Level 20 (Fighter)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Slicing Blow

    The later tactical feat are not set in stone and I am open to ideas I get the rest right next life and we can come up for a plan based on that sound ok ?

    I was considering throwing axes for ranged attack as I have some nice dr breakers but again that open just throwing it out there because this build had so many bonuses to axes something brutal throw maybe.

    anyway if u would not mind to help me I would like to repair this with a minimum for this life, have a plan for the next using your plan then to get it right.
    Last edited by imblo99; 08-21-2014 at 10:14 PM.

  13. #13
    Community Member Munkenmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    3,691

    Default

    If you're not LR'ing then that seems like the best progression available to you.

    Will you have enough constitution (21) to qualify for Epic Toughness If not, I don't really see the point in spending a feat on toughness, maybe you could pick up improved trip instead?

  14. #14
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    If you're not LR'ing then that seems like the best progression available to you.

    Will you have enough constitution (21) to qualify for Epic Toughness If not, I don't really see the point in spending a feat on toughness, maybe you could pick up improved trip instead?
    21 gets u epic Epic Toughness and this build will have 22 if I add a +5 tomb upgrade 23, Ya I thought about the trip route myself might be fun

    Ya the epic levels are moot now I messed up I am going to take your advice and just get to 20 tr to Iconic and I might do 20th level epic stuff for some gear and shrouds I just dont want to spend that kinda cash to to Lesser again when it just a bit more to do a TR at 20 plus get the extra build points for the iconic then fix all my screw ups

    Plus I just put some tomes on and stuff

    That has always been this game biggest drawback make one little mistake and I what would other wise be a good build has been turned to scrap
    I think that is always hurt this game and why my wife still plays LOTRO the building here is ridiculous there is not fun in building toons when u have all broken builds from there update.

    I have been here 3 years before and I made lots a great builds but yet one newbie mistake and poof there goes the build. I just wanted to come back and play and now it goin on 2 months of planning builds and very little play. its so frustrating, for folks with 3 toons no big deal but for a altaholic like me it a ton of work

    I could hit around 24 con easy enough with green steal so with gear I would end up over 30 con at end game is that enough to do 20th level epic stuff shroud farming and farm alchemical and do challenge farming at 20? to get my gear ready for my 15 level iconic TR build. so this toon would just farm gear for the next life. when I seen how much it was for the lesser TR and how much it is to do a TR the TR looks better to me for the price.

    I just have to many toons to rebuild to overfocus on this build at least it up and playing and it not so bad really it fun to play and it only 10th level.

    I sent u a pm explaining my situation so u see why I am going this route
    Last edited by imblo99; 08-21-2014 at 11:46 PM.

  15. #15
    Community Member Munkenmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    3,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imblo99 View Post
    21 gets u epic Epic Toughness and this build will have 22 if I add a +5 tomb upgrade 23, Ya I thought about the trip route myself might be fun

    Ya the epic levels are moot now I messed up I am going to take your advice and just get to 20 tr to Iconic and I might do 20th level epic stuff for some gear and shrouds I just dont want to spend that kinda cash to to Lesser again when it just a bit more to do a TR at 20 plus get the extra build points for the iconic then fix all my screw ups

    Plus I just put some tomes on and stuff

    I could hit around 24 con easy enough with green steal so with gear I would end up over 30 con at end game is that enough to do 20th level epic stuff shroud farming and farm alchemical and do challenge farming at 20? to get my gear ready for my 15 level iconic TR build. so this ton would just farm gear for the next life. when i seen how much it was for the lesser TR and how much it is to do a TR the TR looks better to me for the price
    Dude TR's are free, it shouldn't take very long to get epic tokens. Run some devil assaults and epic challenges (some people may even pass you tokens in chest if you ask nicely). I used to be able to get 20 tokens in about 3hours. The money instead went to buying tomes, then eventually coke to mix with my whiskey

  16. #16
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    Dude TR's are free, it shouldn't take very long to get epic tokens. Run some devil assaults and epic challenges (some people may even pass you tokens in chest if you ask nicely). I used to be able to get 20 tokens in about 3hours. The money instead went to buying tomes, then eventually coke to mix with my whiskey
    That has all changed since my day U had to run 20 shrouds and the tokens were not passable, I did not know that see how much has changed. here I am 3 years playing this game. I made of the top 10 guilds 3 years ago and now I am newbie green behind the ears all over again. It like coming back to this game is like getting old, u start out in diapers when you are born and end back there again when u get old LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload