Community Member

Default My main account can't post

I just started playing 2 days ago and my main account had no posting permissions after clicking the post new thread button. I made this new account to see if I could find some way could post on my original account. I have a support ticket out but I'm not sure how long it will take to get through epsecially with all the ddo forums bugs that seem to be popping up. if anyone knows a trick or way to restore posting privileges for a new account that would be great. I will just use this account for now and hope it isn't magically locked out.

Community Member

this is the 3rd account I am trying now to get this rectified. I have sent 2 support tickets over the last 3 days and still nothing. both times I had all posting permissions stripped after trying to post for help in the sorcerer forum for a build.

I am going to stay away from class forums and see if that helps. This is going to be my last shot trying to post on here. If anyone could help or knows if this bug can be fixed I would be very happy. Going here wouldn't be such a necessity if all the other forums weren't 1-5 years out of date or 404 dead. The only forum I see that gets even mild traffic past this one is DDO vault.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved2 View Post
    this is the 3rd account I am trying now to get this rectified. I have sent 2 support tickets over the last 3 days and still nothing. both times I had all posting permissions stripped after trying to post for help in the sorcerer forum for a build.

I am going to stay away from class forums and see if that helps. This is going to be my last shot trying to post on here. If anyone could help or knows if this bug can be fixed I would be very happy. Going here wouldn't be such a necessity if all the other forums weren't 1-5 years out of date or 404 dead. The only forum I see that gets even mild traffic past this one is DDO vault.
    I'm having this same problem myself. This is my third account made today. It seems like the only way to post is to use the brief window of opportunity right after making a new account--soon afterwards, it starts redirecting to the forum index page every time you hit reply (at least in my case.) I can't figure out what the deal is. I sent a support ticket about it as well, but I don't expect we'll be hearing anything until next week =/.

I have to wonder how many others are dealing with this bug, or whatever it is.

Community Manager

Make sure to send in a ticket to Community/Forum Support by visiting support.turbine.com. They should be able to get you fixed up quickly.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!