Default how about finishing the eveningstar pack before starting new packs.

wow that sounds like a good idea, especially if you want more of my money.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by phorking View Post
    wow that sounds like a good idea, especially if you want more of my money.

Do you even play this game? It's amazing how much you lack understanding about how this game is designed. Finishing the "eveningstar pack"? What are you even talking about. That's like saying, why don't you finish the "marketplace pack".

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    Do you even play this game? It's amazing how much you lack understanding about how this game is designed. Finishing the "eveningstar pack"? What are you even talking about. That's like saying, why don't you finish the "marketplace pack".
    Menace of the Underdark was originally designated as having two raids. Stuff Happened...and we got one (not working until several months after launch) raid.

The Druids Deep pack had the content that was supposed to be the second raid chain and was originally offered up as having the missing second raid. Stuff Happened, and we got no raid.

Many people call the Menace of the Underdark the "Eveningstar pack" or the flagging for CitW "the three Eveningstar chains" although only one of the chains takes place in Eveningstar.

Edit: We're also missing two Epic Destinies, one for clerics and one for Artis. They were meant to be released at some point or another, all the early design art shows them in the circles along with druids. We got druids, we just need the other two.
    Last edited by eachna_gislin; 08-27-2013 at 02:38 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    I would laugh, but I feel bad for you on this one.

I like doooooOOOOOOoooooMmMm but ummm what are you complaining about? Motu is finished. No idea what in the world the op wants, but if they want to explain it I have a pitchfork and torch for when it makes sense.

Umm maybe he's referring to buggy ED enhancements?

Just giving you some examples:

- Epic moment charges still reset once you traverse areas (portals, etc.).
    - Shadowdancer is so bugged from bottom to top that this originally nice ED is completely useless.

These are not even recognized in the known issues list and there are many more bugs from the ES/Menace pack that are still out there (3rd chain completion rewards anyone?).

The whole point is: Why keep pushing out new stuff (which is fine) but completely ignore what still needs to be finished. Cannith crafting is another fine example of this, which took its course from being a highly pushed ressource sink to going down the drain completely if you look at its current status.