Community Member

Default The new enhancements are cool...BUT

It seems they tend to want to partially reset when I take an ED lvl.
    This has happened twice so far on my AA.
    The first time, it was 44 points, the second time it was 21.

It's not particularly a big deal, but it is annoying, especially when in a group that is anxiously waiting to go forth and destroy all monsters.

Default Me Too

Although I did not at first realize it was ED's that were causing my enhancements to partially reset it has now happened every time I have accessed the ED trees. It also in my case(ATM) only appears to be enhancements from the Racial skills tree that are reseting. I have also experienced problems re-doing them in the way that the number of available points does not tally with the enhancements that have reset, this has on two occasions caused me to have to make several attempts to get back what I originally had picked!
    Never underestimate the power of Chocolate!
    Spiritfires, Spiritryder, Spiritbasher, Spirittanker, Spiritlite and Spiritwarper
    House Xorlarrin Sarlona

I went to level up to 23 and now its telling me that I have -80 action point s to spend, lol. I cant get rid of the little plus symbol.
    Member of Mythical

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by xXbikergirlXx View Post
    Although I did not at first realize it was ED's that were causing my enhancements to partially reset it has now happened every time I have accessed the ED trees. It also in my case(ATM) only appears to be enhancements from the Racial skills tree that are reseting. I have also experienced problems re-doing them in the way that the number of available points does not tally with the enhancements that have reset, this has on two occasions caused me to have to make several attempts to get back what I originally had picked!
    I haven't (knocks on wood) gotten a partial reset from just looking at the ED tree.
    It's only when I've lvl'd up. And it was only the racial enhancement tree for me as well.
    The first time, it was actually a good thing, because I got to fix mistakes I'd made for free, lol.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Theboz View Post
    I went to level up to 23 and now its telling me that I have -80 action point s to spend, lol. I cant get rid of the little plus symbol.
    I've heard that was happening to some folks.

Default Drow Racial Tree.

Have just read another thread in which people are having issues with the Drow racial tree reseting. Now my problems are happening on my Drow wizard and it is the Racial tree that is reseting but these other folks are having problems after log-out not after accessing ED's. Very Odd!! Also I leveled up and got the 'You have -80 points to spend' message as well!....'play a Drow and have your very own Bugs' lol
    Spiritfires, Spiritryder, Spiritbasher, Spirittanker, Spiritlite and Spiritwarper
    House Xorlarrin Sarlona

Community Member

Have just read another thread in which people are having issues with the Drow racial tree reseting. Now my problems are happening on my Drow wizard and it is the Racial tree that is reseting but these other folks are having problems after log-out not after accessing ED's. Very Odd!! Also I leveled up and got the 'You have -80 points to spend' message as well!....'play a Drow and have your very own Bugs' lol
    I've got a drow rogue, and haven't played him much since the update. Been too busy having fun on my AA.
    I did notice right away though, on the drow, my venomed blades clicky was not working.
    But other new enhancements were working just fine.
    (Some guildies and myself tested out the new stuff pvp style. And hardly any of them could hit me. High reflex and evasion FTW!)
    Though, truth be told, they were still sorting out their toons, I doubt I'd do as well once they get it set the way they like.

Thumbs up

Just a quick clarification.....I love the new enhancements and those that I picked appear to be working fine(better than fine infact) However I did not pick the envenomed blades stance so cannot say whether it is WAI or not, therefore I am pretty sure it's accessing ED's that is causing my problem. I've been enjoying my Wiz sooo much I haven't even looked at re-doing my other toons Good job Turbine!!
    House Xorlarrin Sarlona

Community Member

Just a quick clarification.....I love the new enhancements and those that I picked appear to be working fine(better than fine infact) However I did not pick the envenomed blades stance so cannot say whether it is WAI or not, therefore I am pretty sure it's accessing ED's that is causing my problem. I've been enjoying my Wiz sooo much I haven't even looked at re-doing my other toons Good job Turbine!!
    Seconded.
    Though, I was more than a bit upset at first that my Slaying Arrows got taken.
    Now that I'm used to the new stuff, it's much better.