Default Who guesses right? How many hotfixes this time until the U19-1?

I can remember the MotU expansion hotfix series... Will Shadowfell top this or do we see the last of hotfixing until U19-1 today?

And for DDO vets - how many U19-x will we see until U20 is released?

Community Member HernandoCortez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ProducerRowan View Post
    When we build things we break things. So there is a balance.

Our current status with Shadowfell Conspiracy (and I think Maj Mal would back this up) is that we're at one of the lowest bug and "user pain" (our health rating) levels that DDO has seen in a very long time.

That said, it does not help if your specific bug is not fixed. For the next two weeks (leading up to launch), the team is focused on bug fix and "quality of life" issues that we can include for Patch 1.

Short answer is - we're fixing bugs, and QA is currently swamped under a mountain of items to regress and validate.
    Heh.
    EXTREME PREJUDICE™ - by Turbine.
    GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.
    LMAO! M...D...? Seriously? - You have received an infraction...

Hero

I hope many. Mainly with the hope that increased hot-fixes directly translates to more issues fixed. Now don't get me wrong. Turbine has a history for fixing one thing but at the same time breaking 3x as many things.

Regarding a total - I'm going to say 9 hot-fixes and patches until U20 hits. Early 2014 is still a LONG ways away. But I do have a gut feeling that I will be way wrong. In reality 2 patches then months and months of nothing is the pattern as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by HernandoCortez View Post
    Heh.
    I'm sorry but your post makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestroy View Post
    I can remember the MotU expansion hotfix series... Will Shadowfell top this or do we see the last of hotfixing until U19-1 today?

And for DDO vets - how many U19-x will we see until U20 is released?
    I'm going to guess a total of 3 hotfixes, we've had two now so one more to go, and I'm going to say we only get 19.1 if we're lucky 19.2 but I wouldn't put money on it, unless they figure out something else to sell for shards to work in.