Thread: login error

Community Member

Default login error

Today at 8 30gmt i got a patch update and im getting a error message Failed to read authentication response [err:unexpected end of file ][line:1][col:1]

Is anyone else getting this message have they messed something up as i got the patch is it just a lock out?

Quote Originally Posted by luste View Post
    Today at 8 30gmt i got a patch update and im getting a error message Failed to read authentication response [err:unexpected end of file ][line:1][col:1]

Is anyone else getting this message have they messed something up as i got the patch is it just a lock out?
    Yep I'm getting the same thing

Ranger extra-ordinaire. No Problem is too small (unless its a halfling) no problem is too big (unless its a giant) for accurate longbowmanship please enquire. Help in aiding people in the transition from being animate to in-animate can also be arranged

Community Member

Downtime is for another 80 minutes being able to patch =/= shards are online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    Let the nerd rage flow through you. Don't hold back. I bought a lot of popcorn in anticipation for when Turbine decided to finally fix one of the many easy buttons.
    Danish migrant from DDO Europe, where I have been playing since beta.
    Thelanis (since march 2010)

Oh well might as well catch up on some reading then and try later

Ranger extra-ordinaire. No Problem is too small (unless its a halfling) no problem is too big (unless its a giant) for accurate longbowmanship please enquire. Help in aiding people in the transition from being animate to in-animate can also be arranged

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by luste View Post

Getting the same thing, I was hoping someone had it fixed by now

When you get that error its probably the authentication server that is down. I got to the Server page now so I think its coming back up shortly.
    Member and owner of "The Mad Midgets" of Khyber.
    Characters; Skrangle, Eileenia, Thyrantraxus, Clonkstar, Eilert, Nidvisa, Sellyse, Lobotobias, Crimsoneye, Whimpsy, Meeep, Maszter, Andromansis etc