Default Assassination working properly?

had serious troubles in EN quests with a dc of 48. A guildie with dc of 57 had same trouble. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Wyrlax of Orien

Mine has been working fine on EE with a dc of 55.

I am finding a DC of around 70 is close to the near no fail DC for epic elites. 65 or so works almost always on EH and lower anywhere in the game. DC 60 fails some on EH quests (I would GUESS it works around 80-85% in EH quests.)
    Mellkor Wizard, Culpepper Cleric, Coyle Warlock, Anarion Mechanic Archer, Ungoliant, Assassin, Tulkas Astaldo Vanguard Pally,
    ***Argonnessen***
    ~~Ascent~~

not sure what to think, with some saying 55 works fine in ee and others that 65 is near no fail on eh...Guess maybe im doing "fine" but my standards are too high
    Wyrlax of Orien

The Hatchery

The new Poison stance prevents sneak attacks if the mob isn't aggroed on anything

Quote Originally Posted by orobold View Post
    not sure what to think, with some saying 55 works fine in ee and others that 65 is near no fail on eh...Guess maybe im doing "fine" but my standards are too high
    Anyone who says 55 DC works fine in EE has not actually played EE with an assassin rogue. You will be lucky to assassinate anything in the new EE quests with a 55 DC. 70 DC is around 85-90% successful on EE based on my experience in the new EE quests.
    Mellkor Wizard, Culpepper Cleric, Coyle Warlock, Anarion Mechanic Archer, Ungoliant, Assassin, Tulkas Astaldo Vanguard Pally,
    ***Argonnessen***
    ~~Ascent~~

Default Welll...

I have been having a good run at 65 currently for my dc the only things I don't get as much as I would like are the Orcs and some Giants in the Stormhorn quests

This build has almost made me want to go down the long painful road of a completionist just to get a higher dc

Bowserkoopa,

Too bad koopa's get a penalty to starting INT or I would of made a Koopa (Warforged) version of this

Keeper of Keenbean's Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Mellkor View Post
    Anyone who says 55 DC works fine in EE has not actually played EE with an assassin rogue. You will be lucky to assassinate anything in the new EE quests with a 55 DC. 70 DC is around 85-90% successful on EE based on my experience in the new EE quests.
    Pre-expansion I was high-50s; after expansion in the low 60s. It was pretty fun - though I didn't want to grind for more INT items and TRd. I had problems with some of the "fort" mobs, as I'd expected, but generally casters and the like went down reasonably well.

One thing for the new PREs - though some are overly specialized for my tastes, there are a lot more fun options down those specialized paths.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by orobold View Post
    had serious troubles in EN quests with a dc of 48. A guildie with dc of 57 had same trouble. Anyone else experiencing this?
    My rogue had a 60 DC, and I ran into several fails when U19 released. I took the free LTR to align my stats to the new enhancements, and afterwards - same DC as before - I can walk through EH and fair-good chance on EE. The stealth changes have taken some adjusting to my sneak play style but otherwise I don't have issues.

I thought there was a bug in the character when EN failed often. That went away after my LTR and took the boon handed to me, and didn't look back