Default This game, it's still got it

So after playing since 2006, like many, I started to become a bit jaded. The slow filling of LFMs in particular recently made me think maybe it's time for a break. I was also still sulking about the castration of Slaying Arrows but I digest.

Last night at just before midnight I joined a PUG for "one last quest for bedtime". They said they were doing all the PDK favor quests on EE so I thought being the average pug I would join in one wipe and call it a night. Seven hours and 300+ favor later I fell back in love with DDO. Our builds/skills vs the EE level of difficulty equated to a perfect balance of spicy but doable adventures and the best nights hard gaming I've had in years.

So to all the haters, post a link to a better MMORG and join it or quit yer whinin.

https://www.ddo.com/en

Here since 2006 also and not going anywhere soon

Heard and seconded. I actually did go away for a while and found that this is still the best for me. I'll likely disappear for a while when Batman: Arkham origins comes out, but that's not an MMO so that won't REALLY be cheating on DDO. More like kissing my cousin.
    Thelanis: Rogosh, Dhragkar, Dhrakian, Meridion, Maherellen.

Heard and seconded. I actually did go away for a while and found that this is still the best for me. I'll likely disappear for a while when Batman: Arkham origins comes out, but that's not an MMO so that won't REALLY be cheating on DDO. More like kissing my cousin.
    Thelanis: Rogosh, Dhragkar, Dhrakian, Meridion, Maherellen.

Immortal Executioner & Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

2006 vet here, was a bit upset when i found a lot of gear missing after the update, but 20 min with a senior Gm proves this is where i belong, all gear back were it belongs and outstanding new area and support.
    >>>>>>> NobleFist Guild <<<<<<<
    DeepCutter ~ MidnightRed ~ Cardeeo ~ Dalmore ~ TracyDragon ~ Aftershock ~ MakersMark ~Imortalwrath
    Beta player & Leader of a Founders Guild 9yrs and going

Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    So to all the haters, post a link to a better MMORG and join it or quit yer whinin.
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/

I did join it for 4 months, and dropped over 1K hours and a few hundred bucks, like it was nothing. I had to stop because, simply put, it was too good.

DDO fills a nitch and scratches an itch. Logging in now to the second best MMO I have played.. LOL .

I have one of the earliest join dates left and I am still here and having fun not always liking some of the things they do but as long as I have fun I will be here.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Been here awhile also. Still having fun.
    Gum Shoe~Human Rogue Hackin Slash~Human Fighter
    Timkin~Human Sorc Aarone Stone~Human Bard
    Tarnaa~Human Favored Soul Alcaden~Human Paladin
    Tipsee McStagger~Halfling Rogue Brawwn~Half-Orc Barbarian