Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Army of Shadow

  1. #1
    Community Member debo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    985

    Default Army of Shadow

    Anyone get those secret doors in Army of Shadow? Epic Hard couldn't get them with an 80 search.

  2. #2
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,769

    Default

    The Secret Doors in Army of Shadow are not functioning correctly. We're aware of it and working to correct the issue soon.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  3. #3
    Community Member merentha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Eberron
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The Secret Doors in Army of Shadow are not functioning correctly. We're aware of it and working to correct the issue soon.
    That's a relief...here we thought that the dev who designed it forgot to tone it down for Heroic skills and left it for the might EE crowd ><

    Wonder what we missed not getting in the doors.

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    3rd star from the left, and on til morning...
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Whew! Ran it for the first time yesterday. Spyglass didn't work, Secret Door divining rod didn't work, I figured that was a heck of a welcoming to the expansion if the DC of the secret door was already too high for the average character.

    Also, in that quest, after I killed the mimic I noticed the animated "sparkles" kept on flashing and my hireling kept "fighting" them until I told it to come back....

  5. #5
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    22,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by My2Cents View Post
    .... I noticed the animated "sparkles" kept on flashing and my hireling kept "fighting" them until I told it to come back....

    ...and the Hireling listened?!? Wow, that's something new.


    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual


  6. #6
    Community Member merentha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Eberron
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by My2Cents View Post
    Whew! Ran it for the first time yesterday. Spyglass didn't work, Secret Door divining rod didn't work, I figured that was a heck of a welcoming to the expansion if the DC of the secret door was already too high for the average character.

    Also, in that quest, after I killed the mimic I noticed the animated "sparkles" kept on flashing and my hireling kept "fighting" them until I told it to come back....
    Oh, speaking of the mimic. After killing them (think there were two in one quest..mirror darkly) they changed into target-able chests with the gear icon when moused over, but we could not use/open/loot them. I couldn't say if they stayed in place for an extended about of time as the pair of us tried, talked it over for half a minute at most and then pressed on.

  7. #7
    Community Member ComfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    ...and the Hireling listened?!? Wow, that's something new.


    Don't worry, it's fixed in the patch

  8. #8
    Community Member Lurzifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    622

    Default

    and i was worrying about my 95 search DC not being enough lol :P
    Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

  9. #9
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    245

    Default Hidden door bug is NOT fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
    Don't worry, it's fixed in the patch
    No it's not. We're in on Normal (lvl 16) with a lvl 18 rogue and it can't be searched. A twig from the store (supposed to work on everything) doesn't work either).

  10. #10
    OurDDO
    Flower Sniffer Extraordinaire
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Evennote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aletys View Post
    No it's not. We're in on Normal (lvl 16) with a lvl 18 rogue and it can't be searched. A twig from the store (supposed to work on everything) doesn't work either).
    Nope, it's not. Friend of mine was running it tonight on heroic elite for favor, couldn't find the doors, so I got my lvl 25 rogue. On HEROIC elite, her search of 87 did not find either of the doors. PLEASE tell me that's not WAI.
    ~* Even's DDO blog | Players Helping Players | OurDDO main site | OurDDO RSS feed *~

    Getting lost, lagging behind, and wiping parties since 2010.

    Thelanis:
    Evennote
    | Acanthia | Jalliria | Victaurya
    Discordette | Merenwynne | Chalei | Seregeth
    Rivalel | Thangerie | Winnabette | Chartreusia
    Cannith: Tirae

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload