Community Member

Default how do i use an adventure pack (sorrowdusk isle)

hi, i just purchased this adventure pack.

it says to: "This adventure zone is accessed via House Deneith by talking to Brother Mirashai in the Northeast corner. "

i can't find this guy in the northeast corner of house d..

what do i do?

thanks

to get to sorrow dusk you go to house D and turn right. head up past the mailbox etc and again turn right at the tavern in front of the pit and head towards the docks (the black lock quest is there as well) here u will find three npc's. one of these is standing at the top of the small stair case. speak to him and he will transport you to sorrow dusk.

Quote Originally Posted by raytayek View Post
    hi, i just purchased this adventure pack.

it says to: "This adventure zone is accessed via House Deneith by talking to Brother Mirashai in the Northeast corner. "

i can't find this guy in the northeast corner of house d..

what do i do?

thanks
    go to house D

press M (or your key for map, also can click on your minimap to expand it)

check on the east/northeast side of the map for couple of calices(quest givers) or green dots/stars(transporters to other areas, may be npc, may be a door, maybe a teleporter, in your case you're looking for a npc)

mouse over em til you see the brother mirashai name, left click on it, close map

now in your minimap there will be a white arrow telling you how to reach him

btw, red calice means you don't own the pack, so don't bother talking to these npc
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raytayek View Post

He's the green star on the NE side of the map.