Turbine tends to break much more than they fix. I realize that each fix clears up an issue with old coding, but at the same time it has potential to break some even older coding, or just break a previous fix. If I might make a suggestion to Turbine it would be this: Set aside a small team of developers to completely re-write the coding. Update it all, and use a better indexing system to separate each individual dungeon's code and the main coding for individual weapons and what not. Once the game is re-written, bring down the servers for a day or two, maybe even a week if necessary, and bring the revamped game online. I have spoken to many players on my server, Sarlona, about this and each one of them has given me positive feedback. One even said that they would wait a month if it meant a smoother, less bugged game experience. Sure this would take a while *understatement alert* but it would be well worth it. One last thing. If the servers were brought down for an extended period of time, you should send a free Game-Time code, specifically for the duration of the downtime, to make up for the time/money lost to your paying customers.

Just a thought...