Default the XP Reward of a SAGA .define "not bankable"?

i got a chance to take a nice 134k xp item .btc no mail,ah and :"not bankable".

can i still have it in the TR bank? if i tr will it come along with me or disappear and get lost?. 134k is a nice amount of xp for a 2nd\3rd life drop you at 1st\2nd tier of 5th level.but if i can't take it along i might just take a different reward. 134k is like 4 ed farm runs in deal and demon. but for a low level it take ages to get.

also if we are on the saga reward subject. the +3 skill tome. it doesn't say it goes over the tr . does it stay when i tr?
    Last edited by masterzzan; 08-21-2013 at 06:54 PM.
    ^^^^^^^^
    This Side UP

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by masterzzan View Post
    i got a chance to take a nice 134k xp item .btc no mail,ah and :"not bankable".

can i still have it in the TR bank? if i tr will it come along with me or disappear and get lost?. 134k is a nice amount of xp for a 2nd\3rd life drop you at 1st\2nd tier of 5th level.but if i can't take it along i might just take a different reward. 134k is like 4 ed farm runs in deal and demon. but for a low level it take ages to get.

also if we are on the saga reward subject. the +3 skill tome. it doesn't say it goes over the tr . does it stay when i tr?
    I could see where they might have restricted it from passing through TR....134k XP would take you straight to L6 on a third life TR, that's hours of gameplay skipped and entire content packs bypassed. And you could repeat it every life. Depending how many Saga rewards there are, that's maybe starting off at L8-9 on every new TR life. I could see how they might not want you to, effectively, be able to earn Epic-level XP with an Epic-level character that you could then carry over into your next Heroic life, since the whole point of the TR system is to keep all content at all levels relevant.

But that doesn't mean you cant, of course

Tomes, though, I don't see why they wouldn't carry through like every Tome always does.

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

not bankable... can't put it in your bank.

might go into a TR cache, but it might break the bank, so to speak, as it's something that's not supposed to be in the bank... in the bank. might not be able to take it out...it might disappear instead of staying in the cache. and even if it does go in the cache and you can pull it out... will you be able to use it correctly, or will it bork your character if you try to use it if you are too low and it gives you more than 2 levels worth of experience. currently you're stopped at 1xp away from holding one full level. would it break things to pump more xp than that in all at one shot?

very interesting thoughts. someone will probably eventually experiment and find out, and possibly tell us... but right now, that's all a big unknown

the official home of LOLWUT
    and R.O.G.U.E !
    Pointless/Frivolous/Beguiling/Justanotha Waste of Time, Katzklaw, Pickt d'Locks & etc
    Q: how do you get me to appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question! XD

According to this thread earlier today, it applies instantly as soon as you choose it.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...t-Saga-rewards
    Officer of the Platinum Knights of Cannith, Founder of the guild GHOSTBANE of Cannith
    Main - Death - Completionist and then some...
    Other Characters - Holy, Leap, War, Optimusprime, Intimitank, Lanfear, Can, Afkbiobrb, Garagesale, Leverpuller and many more

Quote Originally Posted by darksol23 View Post
    According to this thread earlier today, it applies instantly as soon as you choose it.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...t-Saga-rewards
    I can confirm that it does. I was looking for it in my inventory before checking the window, and it was applied immediately.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

CLAIMING IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY GRANT YOU 134000 EXPERIENCE POINTS

Can't imagine more clear describtion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

May I ask which saga at which difficulty you have completed?

Quote Originally Posted by morkahn82 View Post
    Drow Saga and True Epic Elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Skavenaps View Post
    Drow Saga and True Epic Elite.
    Thanks a lot, nice achievement. +1 (dunno if it works)

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post

CLAIMING IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY GRANT YOU 134000 EXPERIENCE POINTS

Can't imagine more clear describtion.
    It could have gone into your inventory, and then you'd have to click it to claim it, like XP from daily dice.
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

2014 DDO Players Council

Thanks for the screenshot. That's for MotU True Elite, right?

Anyone have a screenshot (or list) of their Saga reward options for doing the new content Saga True Elite?

Quote Originally Posted by morkahn82 View Post
    it was the drow saga. BUT
    i did skip 2 quest as elite via vip and 5 shards cost (first by mistake then i skipped the belly of the beast. learned you skip only the qeust your up to next. so be careful not to try to skip before it is up).

then i got the near true elite and upgraded it to true elite via 15 more shards(yes you are asked if you want to upgrade when claiming the reward). the skipped elite and the upgrade might have reduced the xp as the wiki state the true elite give 160~k xp. so it might have been not counted for he xp.(or it might have been xp reward for the other sage... ).

and ty Vellard and the rest for pointing out that the xp is immediately rewarded upon accepting it.i should learn to READ what is infront of me next
    ^^^^^^^^
    This Side UP

Ran a true elite without skipping any, didn't get more XP.
    The one giving more is the Honor of the Huntsilvers one.
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

good to know. and in case you were wondering .you can redo a saga count after you finish it like any quest arch.
    ^^^^^^^^
    This Side UP

Did your XP buffs apply to this reward?

XP buffs do not apply to this reward.
    The Leveller for DDO!

Quote Originally Posted by -Zephyr- View Post
    It could have gone into your inventory, and then you'd have to click it to claim it, like XP from daily dice.
    Same mechanic as favour rewards then, those are claimed immediately though you still need an empty inventory to get it.
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Thanks for the screenshot. That's for MotU True Elite, right?

Anyone have a screenshot (or list) of their Saga reward options for doing the new content Saga True Elite?
    I had 165000 XP, 4 random +3 skill tomes, and 15000 guild renown as options for the new content's True Elite Saga's end reward.
    There was also a 150 guild renown option, which I assume is the randomly generated one that can appear in all quest rewards.
    Apepp, Horuss, Rner, Iaiz, etc. • Argonnessen

Thank you to those posting definite info, much appreciated.

I am negatively surprised its still just +3 tomes on true elite though. I had assumed +4 or even +5. I suppose its still very nice to have more choices over doing hard or elite but still it feels a tad underwhelming.