Question LR and LR +20 as it applies to three-class characters

Hi guys, I have a couple quick questions that hopefully someone can answer. I have a 3 class acrobat that I want to LR to change feats and fine tune before I pick his enhancements. I saw another thread where there was a work around for three-class characters trying to change out one or more classes. So that question is already answered. But I couldn't find an answer to the following:

1. If I wanted to re-level and keep my current classes but change the order I took them, can I? And would I need to use LR or LR+20 for that?

2. If I wanted to keep my current classes but change the number of levels in one or more, can I do that? For example, changing 18 Wizard/2 Monk to 12 Wizard/8 Monk. I'm assuming I'd need to use my LR+20 for that one.

(Don't tell me how stupid undead monks are. I don't have one. Just used that as an example.)

3. Why does Kruz still offer Greater Resurrection as an option? I thought that was going away with the expansion?

Thanks in advance for any insight. Your help is appreciated.

Yes, you can change the order , and the number of levels. Must use the +20 to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamlin View Post
    Why does Kruz still offer Greater Resurrection as an option? I thought that was going away with the expansion?
    Except for gifting the LR+20 stones to existing characters, Reincarnation has not seen any major changes with Update 19. There are plans to revisit reincarnation with Update 20.

Quote Originally Posted by FestusHood View Post
    Yes, you can change the order , and the number of levels. Must use the +20 to do that.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    Except for gifting the LR+20 stones to existing characters, Reincarnation has not seen any major changes with Update 19. There are plans to revisit reincarnation with Update 20.
    Really? Maybe I misunderstood one of the ideas kicking around regarding reincarnation. Thanks for the clarification.