Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Aviya View Post
    Hope it will address barbarian rage detoggle stances as well as raids
    It's very silly that a class cannot use a lot of stances and feats in the game because of that bug.
    I think you should be a bit more specific which stances get canceled since it might be the devs/gms in the forum don't know about this bug yet. And I am very sure that barbarian rage shall cancel at least some stances e.g. defensive fighting.

And I think the easiest solution to give everyone his 20th completion back is some item for everyone which you can be traded in for a 20th raid completion list of your choice. Though I am not sure if this is really an easy solution for the programmers or even possible with the current code of ddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinjiteru View Post
    And I think the easiest solution to give everyone his 20th completion back is some item for everyone which you can be traded in for a 20th raid completion list of your choice. Though I am not sure if this is really an easy solution for the programmers or even possible with the current code of ddo.
    It would be simple. I suggested giving an item exactly like the Birthday Cake. Click, barter box, 20th list, done. Code exists. Simply (or not so simply) requires doing a db view for all characters with a 20th completion since u19.

A motivated staffer could have this done in a day. A week max.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Does this bug affect LoB 10th lists too?
    Yes.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    It would be simple. I suggested giving an item exactly like the Birthday Cake. Click, barter box, 20th list, done. Code exists. Simply (or not so simply) requires doing a db view for all characters with a 20th completion since u19.

A motivated staffer could have this done in a day. A week max.
    This would be suburb. And would be a great gesture or goodwill. Which means it will never happen.
    Last edited by Drwaz99; 08-27-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Community Member

I think you should be a bit more specific which stances get canceled since it might be the devs/gms in the forum don't know about this bug yet. And I am very sure that barbarian rage shall cancel at least some stances e.g. defensive fighting.
    Precision, precise shot and improved precise shot are all detoggled when a barbarian enters his/her rage.
    Yeela - Favored Soul Healer and Nuker
    Xylah - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Barbarian DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This issue has not been fixed. We're currently targeting a fix for this in the next patch, but will keep this thread updated once things are more solidly known.
    Anyone know if this will effect 20th lists previously generated before update? I didn't have inventory space for one of my 20ths so it went unclaimed, I'm not sure if speaking to a NPC will generate a new loot list because of loot table changes or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviya View Post
    Precision, precise shot and improved precise shot are all detoggled when a barbarian enters his/her rage.
    I am not sure how the developers think about that but I'd say this is working as intended and not a bug. When you are in rage it's hard to be precise.

Quote Originally Posted by dTarkanan View Post
    Anyone know if this will effect 20th lists previously generated before update? I didn't have inventory space for one of my 20ths so it went unclaimed, I'm not sure if speaking to a NPC will generate a new loot list because of loot table changes or not.
    I can tell you that I looked at my 20th before the update but didn't claim. I checked it again after the update and it was the same list. Not sure if you didn't check before the update though.
    Argonnessen
    Artebrisk - Completionist Currently Pure Pally with a MAUL! RAWWWR!!! :: Artecon - Completionist Exalted Angel Druid :: Arteheal - Heal bot :: Artemech - Completionist Something (usually flavor of the month build) :: Artepro - Sorcerer :: Artesheen - Shiradi Sorc :: Artesong - Bard :: Artevista - Dwarven Warhammer Two Weapon Fighter

Community Member

I am not sure how the developers think about that but I'd say this is working as intended and not a bug. When you are in rage it's hard to be precise.
    First of all the devs already stated in the known issues for up 19 that such a thing is a bug and not WAI.
    Second: entering barbariAn rage boost your concentration a will saves and your to-hit bonus (so that you become more precise to hit mobs) because you are more focused on your purpose: kill stuff
    Just like when you see an hero furious because his maid was kidnapped. His rage will give him the maximum determination and precision to destroy his enemy.
    Third: Precise shot and IPS and Precision have always worked with barbarian rage as it should.
    Last edited by Aviya; 08-28-2013 at 09:32 AM.
    Yeela - Favored Soul Healer and Nuker
    Xylah - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Barbarian DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Raids are not currently offering special End Reward lists every 20th completion. We are working to correct this issue, and will have more information when it is available.
    Hey Cordovan,

So now that the 20th completions are fixed, what about us who still have random generated loot showing for our 20th completion lists? Any fix or action we can take to have this issue correted?

Thanks
    My reality needs imagination like a bulb needs a socket. My imagination needs reality like a blind man needs a cane. - Tom Waits

From the recent posts, this isn't fixed yet, just broken in a new way.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Searched through the release notes and the forums, but couldn't find a definitive answer.

As I understand, counters for epic raids/ epic+heroic raids are messed up. What about the non epic ones, like shroud. Are we getting the 20th completion reward list for shroud now?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Alistina View Post
    Searched through the release notes and the forums, but couldn't find a definitive answer.

As I understand, counters for epic raids/ epic+heroic raids are messed up. What about the non epic ones, like shroud. Are we getting the 20th completion reward list for shroud now?
    Would really appreciate have a dev answer this. There is information all over on epic raids, but nothing on heroic.

I'm pretty sure no player would risk doing a herioc completion at this point to find out the answer, including me. For the first time in 1.5 yrs I have had to stop playing the game, since I prepd all my toons to TR right after the expansion, and just needed to get one or 2 20th completions before I do so. Now I'm stuck till this is fixed. It was promised that it will be taken care of in the patch, now that the patch is out, there is no word about this anywhere, the release notes are ambiguous and its disappointing to get no response from the dev team.

Sorry for the rant, its the first time I'v done it on the forums I suppose. But I would really like to get back to the game, and I have no idea whether this is fixed or not.

well i was on 19 citw completions, the display bug occured put me at -1 heroic and 20 epic completions, I saw another post stating that its a display error and im really at 19 and should now get my list, right now ive completed my 20th run and elminster only has vendor trash for me. Good times, should of known not to go ahead with it. *sigh*.

So apparently 'they' have learndeded their lesson, and won't comment unless they know what 'they' are talking about... but really... ain't it about time they knew something? At the very least some confirmation that GMs have clear instructions to actually help, as promised??? Yes? No?

Quote Originally Posted by Ballyspringer View Post
    If they do decide to re-roll lists or another option that doesn't involve having to run it another 20 times than I'll eat my words and say I was wrong, (or even giving 20 raid bypasses to get another list quickly) but based on history I'm not holding my breath.
    Eating my words, GM was able to reset my epic completions for CiTW to 19 (now showing heroic 1 / epic 19) so I should be able to run it again and get a 20th list. Thank you
    My reality needs imagination like a bulb needs a socket. My imagination needs reality like a blind man needs a cane. - Tom Waits

Now three weeks since this issue was created.
    Any news yet on a fix that will work?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123