Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Community Manager

Default 20th Raid Completion End Reward list issue

Raids are not currently offering special End Reward lists every 20th completion. We are working to correct this issue, and will have more information when it is available.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Is it currently suggested not to take the random item and wait for the fix before rerunning the raid or will CS be enabled to fix this for people who either didn't realize it was their 20th or those who just took the 20th nonreward since they may want to rerun said raid?
    I ran a Ravenloft Fan Video Trailer Contest. Thanks for all the entries. Checkout the winners:
    Details Here

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Raids are not currently offering special End Reward lists every 20th completion. We are working to correct this issue, and will have more information when it is available.
    My 2oth shroud worked fine Tuesday the 20th. Maybe just a lucky number?

Quote Originally Posted by tboner View Post
    My 2oth shroud worked fine Tuesday the 20th. Maybe just a lucky number?
    Did you get a stack of +3 tomes and a cleansing stone, or was it ingredients and a cleansing stone?

Because iirc, cleansing stones and yellow dophant are now random chance to be any shroud end reward.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    Did you get a stack of +3 tomes and a cleansing stone, or was it ingredients and a cleansing stone?

Because iirc, cleansing stones and yellow dophant are now random chance to be any shroud end reward.
    choice of any + 2 tome, cleansing stone, and dopant. Seems to point to today's hotfix as the cause - even though reward lists shouldn't have needed to be touched based on what they say they fixed.

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Gratch View Post
    Is it currently suggested not to take the random item and wait for the fix before rerunning the raid or will CS be enabled to fix this for people who either didn't realize it was their 20th or those who just took the 20th nonreward since they may want to rerun said raid?
    If you've already completed your 20th raid completion, you may be out of luck. Sorry!
    Join us on Twitch!

Hero

you may be out of luck. Sorry!
    We are, I was basically scolded when I called support today about how any sort of compensation for this kind of bug is "impossible".

Quote Originally Posted by tboner View Post
    choice of any + 2 tome, cleansing stone, and dopant. Seems to point to today's hotfix as the cause - even though reward lists shouldn't have needed to be touched based on what they say they fixed.
    mushrooms and doors man.. mushrooms and doors...

Community Member Mephisto-Helix's Avatar

Spend money to buy MotU
    Run raid 20 times
    Get screwed by Turbine bug
    Get told sorry, you're out of luck
    Profit

Awesome way of doing business .......
    - Founder -
    : DemonSaints of Orien :

Intha - Rituals - Skyquake - Diesektor - Nephlym

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Hope this one gets fixed soon. It worries me that there are people out there who don't read the forums who this issue will really bite.

A lot of us really really count on these 20th completions as we have little to no hope of the raid loot we want any other way.

I guess a good thing to do would be to write in an lfm of a raid "Beware if it's your 20th /quest completions".

Please tell me that this is high on the agenda to fix?
    ~ Khyber ~
    ~ Melicient ~ Melianny ~ Melinator ~ Melizzic ~ Melton ~ Melvanwy ~ Mellant ~ Melangst ~

So first we had the hotfix to fix the update and now we need another fix to fix the hotfix!
    Way to go Turbine.
    When was the last update that didn't need a hotfix immediately after?

Quote Originally Posted by MeliCat View Post
    Since it's not something that benefits the players... I wouldn't get my hopes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    While they were at it though, the devs decided to go on an incredible nerfhammer rampage and left nothing in their wake standing...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    We are, I was basically scolded when I called support today about how any sort of compensation for this kind of bug is "impossible".
    20 raid bypass tokens isn't that impossible to give as a compensation.

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by MeliCat View Post
    Hope this one gets fixed soon. It worries me that there are people out there who don't read the forums who this issue will really bite.

A lot of us really really count on these 20th completions as we have little to no hope of the raid loot we want any other way.

I guess a good thing to do would be to write in an lfm of a raid "Beware if it's your 20th /quest completions".

We have put this in the launcher as well, to try to catch folks who don't read our social sites or forums. We're working to resolve this issue as soon as possible, probably in an upcoming patch.
    Join us on Twitch!

We have put this in the launcher as well, to try to catch folks who don't read our social sites or forums. We're working to resolve this issue as soon as possible, probably in an upcoming patch.
    Not sure about other people's launchers, but mine is automatically scrolled down when it starts up, so newer news is never shown until I scroll up.

If it's worth putting in the launcher it's probably worth hotfixing instead of the slower patch cycle.
    I ran a Ravenloft Fan Video Trailer Contest. Thanks for all the entries. Checkout the winners:
    Details Here

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    20 raid bypass tokens isn't that impossible to give as a compensation.
    I should probably clafy my statement. They did refund a number of RTB's. But it was like pulling teeth with a model railroad set. I got the run around, had to jump thru hoops and finally I was able to get some refunded. But afterwards I got the "Just so you know, this won't happen ever again. We cannot refund items consumed due to in-game bugs". That's almost a direct quote. My take on it is: Turbine offers RTB's in part to accelerate the process of getting to 20th end rewards. If I show a history of buying RTB's and if the 20th end rewards are broken due to no fault of my own, then some sort of compensation would be the appropriate thing for Turbine to do. So they have to? Nope. But it's the right things to do, especially since it costs them ZERO money to grant me a couple of virtual items. Goodwill goes a long way.

My original statement was in response to Cordovan's comment that there may not be anything they can do in-game regarding the loot. I was stating only what was told to me, that they never have and never will do anythign regarding items. (First CSR I talked to before being hung-up on) I sure they could do something, but for whatever reason choose not to. (Which is their right too)
    Last edited by Drwaz99; 08-22-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Community Member

Default 20th pile of vendor trash

Well, thanks loads, Turbine... all those days spent getting to my 20th CITW, and I get nothing for it. Awesome way of doing business with your players. I guess it's time to go find a game where players are a valuable commodity.

If you've already completed your 20th raid completion, you may be out of luck. Sorry!
    I don't have any stake in this, yet, but "Sorry" is a terrible answer. Never ever EVER come on here and tell the customers you're supposed to be championing that they're just plain out of luck. Instead, tell us you're going to look into having a team scour the logs, find all those affected by this heinous injustice, and issue them a great big TP reward, or a "Gem of CITW 20th" which will bring up a barter box with a brand new list of rewards.

Make things right, not make things worse.

Community Member

Default 20th CITW raid pile of vendor trash

Addendum to my earlier post... I should have noted that my 20th CITW was run on the evening of Aug 20, a day before Turbine posted information about this bug. Don't believe me? Check the logs for my ranger, Caprial... check the raid timer on her... check the date/time stamp on the trouble ticket I submitted (it's #2985221).

Turbine, you need to do right by your customers. This is not the first time I've lost equipment/inventory/loot due to bugs, but it's the first time I've been aggravated enough to create a forum account, just to make a public appeal for those of us that have been affected by such bugs. If you can't see fit to make a decent, fair, ethical response to your players, they won't remain your players for long.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast