Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Fixed yet?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Raids are not currently offering special End Reward lists every 20th completion. We are working to correct this issue, and will have more information when it is available.
    So since the two hot fixes, patches and other downtime has this been fixed?

Community Member

Would be nice to know. Nearing on 40th and 80th between 2 of my guys. Waiting until I know it's safe to go buy bunch of bypasses and run them up. No Cleaver, yet sadly I pulled everything else ever, passed lots of duplicates. All in all about a named every 7-8 runs.Good Luck on your loot.

Community Manager

This issue has not been fixed. We're currently targeting a fix for this in the next patch, but will keep this thread updated once things are more solidly known.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

This issue has not been fixed. We're currently targeting a fix for this in the next patch, but will keep this thread updated once things are more solidly known.
    When's the patch expected to drop? A week? A month?
    AUREON/ KEEPER 2006-2009 | CANNITH 2010 -
    Anaplian, Csimian, Tengram, Hackworth, Memenah, Helekye, Nabberfleish
    Brotherhood of the Wolf

Question 4 months

Quote Originally Posted by Hutoth View Post
    round and round we go, when this will be fixed no one knows....

2016 DDO Players Council jwelch's Avatar

Raids are not currently offering special End Reward lists every 20th completion. We are working to correct this issue, and will have more information when it is available.
    "Sorry Elminster, it was really dark, and I'd drank a LOT of coffee..."

Quote Originally Posted by Hutoth View Post
    Exactly. Can we have something more specific? It's an important part of game play. It's why I didn't TR and sat at lvl 25 for 3 months.

Default Rant

retracted, I still agree with what I put but don't need to clutter the forums with it
    Last edited by Ballyspringer; 08-23-2013 at 09:03 PM.
    My reality needs imagination like a bulb needs a socket. My imagination needs reality like a blind man needs a cane. - Tom Waits

Community Member

Can you guys fix the barbarian rage issue with toggle stances with the upcoming patch please? When using rage Barbarians loose any stance except for power attack.
    it's very silly and annoing and need a fix urgently
    Yeela - Favored Soul Healer and Nuker
    Xylah - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Barbarian DPS

Community Member

Default Ungrateful players.

Hello, those whining about not getting compensated for this.

Maybe I'm lust too laid back, but this doesn't bother me enough to scream, yell, cry like a baby, and call Turbine names about it. Bugs and glitches are a normal MMO occurrence, especially right after a big expansion level update.

If you completed your 20th run without noticing the note about the 20th completions or before Turbine was made aware of it, tough tamale. Get over it. Work on a low level alt or something in the meantime or something.

They said they're working on it, and that's good enough for me.

All that said and done, please fix it ASAP, Turbine. I know you guys are working as hard as you can on this stuff, but I really want to start running raids again.

While you're at it you could make every item in the raid drop on 20ths

Ya know, because that feeling of running it 20 times and still being screwed over kinda sucks?

2016 DDO Players Council Stoner81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeebaNeighba View Post
    While you're at it you could make every item in the raid drop on 20ths

Ya know, because that feeling of running it 20 times and still being screwed over kinda sucks?
    Tell me about it! I still can't pull Pinion!

Stoner81.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrt_Zero View Post
    Hello, those whining about not getting compensated for this.

Maybe I'm lust too laid back, but this doesn't bother me enough to scream, yell, cry like a baby, and call Turbine names about it. Bugs and glitches are a normal MMO occurrence, especially right after a big expansion level update.

If you completed your 20th run without noticing the note about the 20th completions or before Turbine was made aware of it, tough tamale. Get over it. Work on a low level alt or something in the meantime or something.

They said they're working on it, and that's good enough for me.

All that said and done, please fix it ASAP, Turbine. I know you guys are working as hard as you can on this stuff, but I really want to start running raids again.
    I'm a pretty laid back guy myself. Why this bugs me is it's clearly a systems issue and based on history (although who knows what will happen) the powers that be in the game (and not Cordovan or a GM as they don't make the decisions they're just stuck trying to explain them) typically decide well yes it's our fault but so sad too bad we won't do anything about it even though the cost to us to re-roll a loot list is minimal.

I understand if you took an item from your loot list already you can be SOL because trying to go through logs to determine who was effected would be a nightmare and a large manpower investment and not worth it, but if you still have the incorrect loot list up without taking anything having that re-rolled shouldn't be hard at all.

Secondly even with using the occasional bypass it can take months to get another 20th list, meanwhile your stuck with a toon in a build you may no longer like while you're waiting for X item to TR (even though yes I know it's not a guarantee to get X item on a list). If they didn't re-roll your list (which would be the easiest in my non-technical mind) and they even made it so you just had to run the raid 1 more time for a new list it wouldn't be a problem, but again based on history that doesn't happen, typically it's "ok we fixed it now run it another 20 times".

If they do decide to re-roll lists or another option that doesn't involve having to run it another 20 times than I'll eat my words and say I was wrong, (or even giving 20 raid bypasses to get another list quickly) but based on history I'm not holding my breath.
    Last edited by Ballyspringer; 08-25-2013 at 11:49 AM.
    My reality needs imagination like a bulb needs a socket. My imagination needs reality like a blind man needs a cane. - Tom Waits

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    Tell me about it! I still can't pull Pinion!

Stoner81.
    Yes that's exactly what I had in mind with that post...

That and I didn't get my abbot quiver until my 40th, but I like abbot and find web a tedious waste of 50 minutes.

The occurrence of this bug is a perfect opportunity to implement a fix as advised by the actual players while coding around it.
    If so many things witnessed a change in so many areas of the game mechanics, why can't it be done with raid end reward lists. They have already griefed too many people too many times as it is.

Community Member

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll fix this, somehow. And it will probably involve astral shards to bypass a completion.

Quote Originally Posted by shibe View Post
    Exactly. Can we have something more specific? It's an important part of game play. It's why I didn't TR and sat at lvl 25 for 3 months.
    Bump!

Vast & Mysterious since '06!

Community Manager

I cannot yet provide a more specific time frame for when our next patch will be, but we're hoping to bring it out soon.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

I cannot yet provide a more specific time frame for when our next patch will be, but we're hoping to bring it out soon.
    Hope it will address barbarian rage detoggle stances as well as raids
    It's very silly that a class cannot use a lot of stances and feats in the game because of that bug.
    Yeela - Favored Soul Healer and Nuker
    Xylah - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Barbarian DPS

Does this bug affect LoB 10th lists too?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast