Community Member

Default Morninglord/Shadarkai/PDK Artis?

It doesn't make sense, if you think about it...Arti is a uniquely Eberronian construct. If FR iconics cant take Eberron deities, why can they take Eberron classes? Who, exactly, in Faerun is going to teach you all the intricacies of steampunk magitech?

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

Gnomes?

Wasn't Cadderly a Forgotten Realms citizen? I hate to admit having ever read anything as bad, but I do remember reading it.

Now that I think about it, I want to be a Gnome artificer! I'm a monster!

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    It doesn't make sense, if you think about it...Arti is a uniquely Eberronian construct. If FR iconics cant take Eberron deities, why can they take Eberron classes? Who, exactly, in Faerun is going to teach you all the intricacies of steampunk magitech?
    simple answer The Artificers who crossed thru the DemonWeb from Ebberon

Atrtis do exist in the realms, same as do warforged, just in much smaller, specific locations.

The most predominant nation to include artificers in the current timeline would be High Imaskari, descendants of the ancient Imaskari, a great empire from which most artifice of the realms was first developed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    While it's not difficult to figure out, it's a mindless, stupid and eye-bleeding grind. It's not too hard to figure out that is not what this game needs right now. 2-3 million karma ok, there's some pain for your gain. But really, the EPL's are not worth the pain of 6 million XP in off destinies/sphere's.
    Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Profit quantity has been prioritized above product quality.

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunan View Post
    Atrtis do exist in the realms, same as do warforged, just in much smaller, specific locations.

The most predominant nation to include artificers in the current timeline would be High Imaskari, descendants of the ancient Imaskari, a great empire from which most artifice of the realms was first developed.
    I want to believe you, because I've just read this on the internet, so it must be true.

So I'm in no way challenging you, but as I never really got to play the PnP, where does one learn about this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton_Seraph View Post
    I want to believe you, because I've just read this on the internet, so it must be true.

So I'm in no way challenging you, but as I never really got to play the PnP, where does one learn about this stuff?
    reading books and playing pnp

Euro-Founder and Keeper Refugee Dexraven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton_Seraph View Post

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Artificer

realms wiki is quite interesting, and i don't even PnP
    Leader of the Unearthed Arcana

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    The main rule of DnD is that there are no rules, only guidelines. House rules are not only allowed, but encouraged. You can have any race and class in your campaign. If there are no official statistics or rules for what you want, you make them up. If you want a flying squirrel ninja pirate as a PC you can have it. The DM has the final say of course. (Generally it's smart to agree on certain things before starting the campaign.)

If the DM (Turbine) says there are artificers in Faerun, there are artificers in Faerun. It doesn't really matter what the books say. (People complaining about DDO not being DnD are wrong, as there is no "right".)