Thread: Saga question

Default Saga question

I am wondering if running a quest that is part of a saga on EH, after having it done on EE, lowers the points for that specific quest?

Let me explain. I started running the Underdark saga with some friends yesterday and we ran the whole first and second chain on EE. But, we still haven't completed the saga because we are missing the 3rd chain.

Problem is, right now I want to farm a Dun Robar ring, and I would do that on EH. Would I lose my EE points on that quest by farming it on EH BEFORE completing the saga? Or does it stay on the highest difficulty you've completed it until you finish the saga?
    Distributed - Currently on life 72.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilindith View Post
    I am wondering if running a quest that is part of a saga on EH, after having it done on EE, lowers the points for that specific quest?

Let me explain. I started running the Underdark saga with some friends yesterday and we ran the whole first and second chain on EE. But, we still haven't completed the saga because we are missing the 3rd chain.

Problem is, right now I want to farm a Dun Robar ring, and I would do that on EH. Would I lose my EE points on that quest by farming it on EH BEFORE completing the saga? Or does it stay on the highest difficulty you've completed it until you finish the saga?
    I can't confirm this 100% but yesterday I was in a PUG and a guy mentioned that he had done Impossible Demands on EH and then farmed on EN, the saga NPC recognized that the quest was completed on EN (after at first flagging him as EH).

Hope that helps.
    I am the architect of my own destruction...

How to Group With Clerics

Quote Originally Posted by Ilindith View Post
    with some friends
    After seeing you post this, I don't wanna hear your sad-sack stories about how no one likes you.

Community Member

I dunno about others, but I ran rusted blades on EE yesterday. and then a few hard/norm runs and finished off with a casual. and it still is listed under the elite option of her list. so... dunno. I cant picture it reverting to a lower setting since that'd made most people ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by rest View Post
    After seeing you post this, I don't wanna hear your sad-sack stories about how no one likes you.
    My brain is all ****ed up, I think everyone knows that now <.<
    Distributed - Currently on life 72.