Community Member

Default Shintao: Lifting the Veil, why no Poison Removal?

I couldn't help but notice with the new Shintao Enhancements that you've (Turbine) given the ability to remove Disease, Blindness, Curses, and Lesser Restore.

Where's the Neutralise Poison equivalent?

You've removed a Monks Immunity to Poison and so the ability to cure it could be appealing to some, but you've also removed that ability.

So far you haven't nerfed Blindness Immunity, so Blindness isn't an issue.

Poisons however are, since they can now do physical damage.

Take the enhancement Iron Stomach. You won't be able to cast it on someone else but I like it because its basically 3 pots in 1.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    Take the enhancement Iron Stomach. You won't be able to cast it on someone else but I like it because its basically 3 pots in 1.
    There's a few problems with that suggestion, but I do thank you for making it.

1: Requires you to be Dwarf.

2: Requires you to spend quite a few AP in Racial which is hard to justify for a Monk, especially since I now need to spend 40 AP in junk in the Henshin line that I'll never use, simply to get the decent Serenity capstone that I've used for the last three and a bit years.

3: Still requires you to drink potions, which negates the point of using the Enhancement abilities in the first place. Namely using a finisher to cure the problem without having to stop, drink a pot and break a finisher while doing so.