Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Satyriasys View Post
    Did you leave Harvest Hall and run around or just zone in, recall and reset.
    If you found it after 30 min then you are damn lucky. I have been searching for days and only have the same 6 stupid rares.
    I just zoned in, recalled reset lol I got to the point where I was over 3k slayers and thats when I got the idea to go into Harvest Hall recall reset.

Default Adara Semple not entering shar manor.

I get the dumb blonde cleric to the door of shar manor and she won't follow me in. This random encounter is really getting to be a waste of resources and time. However I need it to complete the epic missives in the prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Kik97 View Post
    I get the dumb blonde cleric to the door of shar manor and she won't follow me in. This random encounter is really getting to be a waste of resources and time. However I need it to complete the epic missives in the prison.
    I am standing outside the door to Shar Manor with her right now, she won't go in. I have been in and out about 10 times.
    Conn Niall Paladin 20 TRx2
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue 12/1
    Connyl Niall Paladin 1 Connlyssa Paladin/Fighter 18/2

Sorry folks, something strange happened in Patch 1 or Patch 2 and the volume that affects most of her logic lost all of its scripts. Along with increasing her chance of spawning, those scripts have been reinstated for Patch 3. She should be working again now.

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Sorry folks, something strange happened in Patch 1 or Patch 2 and the volume that affects most of her logic lost all of its scripts. Along with increasing her chance of spawning, those scripts have been reinstated for Patch 3. She should be working again now.
    Just so we're all clear:

A bug was found.
    This bug was assigned to be fixed.
    The bug was investigated, reproduced, and a possible fix was found.
    The fix was tested, shown to be working, and rolled into today's patch.

So tell me again, just what is the known issues list for?

This bug never made it there, even after it was:

Found.
    Reproduced.
    Code spawned for a patch.

And why not on the release notes? You mentioned that she spawns more, but NOT THAT SHE WORKS!

Who is in charge over there? Fire more people, heck make them reapply for their own jobs, anything to get the job down, and by job, this is very low hanging fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Just so we're all clear:

A bug was found.
    This bug was assigned to be fixed.
    The bug was investigated, reproduced, and a possible fix was found.
    The fix was tested, shown to be working, and rolled into today's patch.

So tell me again, just what is the known issues list for?

This bug never made it there, even after it was:

Found.
    Reproduced.
    Code spawned for a patch.

And why not on the release notes? You mentioned that she spawns more, but NOT THAT SHE WORKS!

Who is in charge over there? Fire more people, heck make them reapply for their own jobs, anything to get the job down, and by job, this is very low hanging fruit.
    Known Issues lists generally are used for ongoing issues that are going to be fixed "In the future"

no need to put something on a list when the problem has already been, found, confirmed and a fix is in the works/being pushed.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12