Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey1 View Post
    But....but...Moonbow is a passive enhancement, isn't it?
    Yeah, we all know how pesky those passive enhancements are to use, didn't you get the memo?

/sarcasm

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlayna View Post
    Yeah, we all know how pesky those passive enhancements are to use, didn't you get the memo?

/sarcasm
    Memo?

I never EVAR get the memo!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Maarl is just upset that my Ranger was more awesome than his silly casters.

Silly laser beams still silly.
    Pull a Twilight, Magic Missile!
    See a Dragon, Magic Missile!
    lol that was a good 1 Ara
    Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey1 View Post
    Memo?

I never EVAR get the memo!
    Maybe it went into your spam folder? :P

Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    Is the detoggle issue just with paralyzing? Smiting worked for me just fine for an hour or so last night.
    I haven't had a detoggle issue with paralyzing, only with Force Arrows. No matter what I do, they go away after 30 seconds. I don't switch imbues, I don't change toggles, but the Force Arrows just will not stay up. Paralyzing works fine, so that's what I've been using for now.

It is also annoying the **** out of me that the toggles say they are on when they are not.
    I edited a book!

Thelanis player: Arekkeh, Kimberlei (heroic completionist), Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Terpsikhore

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oweieie View Post
    Bowbarian got destroyed, both the old crit range enhancement ones and the newer frenzy berserker massive crit ones.
    How so? Do they no longer get the crit multipliers from FB?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    Is the detoggle issue just with paralyzing? Smiting worked for me just fine for an hour or so last night.

Oh, and agreed on OP. I had intended to LR a couple of rangers into artificers but, so far, they're fun as they are.
    I am having an issue with every type arrow especially the elemental and force ones. Constantly detoggling itself for no reason. Switching weapons back and forth brings back the imbuement.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    It is also annoying the **** out of me that the toggles say they are on when they are not.
    I think they changed this entirely with all toggles, I noticed on my Pale Master that the undead form now stays on during shrining (which is good) but when you die it still looks active even if its not. Maybe Turbine have been making changes to this that had effects they could not entirely control. I would expect to see small Things like this across all the classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    Let the nerd rage flow through you. Don't hold back. I bought a lot of popcorn in anticipation for when Turbine decided to finally fix one of the many easy buttons.
    Danish migrant from DDO Europe, where I have been playing since beta.
    Thelanis (since march 2010)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok.cry View Post
    That 250 damage is multiplied on a crit, so clicking arrow of slaying during a manyshot and then having all four crit is more like 4000+ damage in one shot... though more than one arrow. (I have seen those numbers at level 17... when I'm epic I hope to see much higher)
    Well you will. The first thing I did after respecing my Dex based not in anyway Uber elven pure ranger was activate Fury and getting Lucky on a double shot on the dummy - and voila 2 times 10K hits.... personally I think that is a Little off the charts so to speak. So with Moonbow and a heap of SP enhancements I expect to be running aournd with 1100 Spell points and spreading death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    Let the nerd rage flow through you. Don't hold back. I bought a lot of popcorn in anticipation for when Turbine decided to finally fix one of the many easy buttons.
    Danish migrant from DDO Europe, where I have been playing since beta.
    Thelanis (since march 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by angelamm View Post
    After many hours of meticulous testing I narrowed the imbue issue down to the capstone enhancement of AA tree. Master Imbuement. It says specifically that it allows a previous imbue to linger for 30secs and then it gets removed. However if I go from one elemental to another elemental imbue sometimes it takes off both, one after 30 secs and the second after another 20+ seconds. I have not had the issue whatsover after using paralyzing, terror, or force arrows. However, its very important to note that you CANNOT use paralyzing with an elemental imbue, or force with an elemental imbue, etc. The paralyzing, terror, force, and elements are all considered Primary Imbues, and you can only have 1 primary imbue and 1 secondary imbue (alignment, morphic, shadow, metalline) simultaneously except for that 30 second linger that you get from the capstone when you change imbues purposefully.

So its a bug if you imbue your arrows with paralyzing then idk acid and after a minute they both get removed from you.

It is NOT a bug if you imbue your arrows with paralyzing then acid and after 30 seconds paralyzing is removed. Because you have chosen to replace paralyzing with acid as your primary imbue.
    That could be why I'm not seeing this bug, as my AA is only level 17 at the moment. I would like to note though that My intention is to remain fairly unaffected by the bug, as I intend to be switching stances every 30 seconds to maintain 2 active primary imbues during any given fight.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123