Thread: Inventory space

Community Member

Default Inventory space

Before we are at lvl 100 and all items are bound to character could you please do something with that character inventory spacewise so we could actually have a place to put all these bound to character items.

I ran some of the new content yesterday just to take a look in between reworking my many characters. With the amount of BTCOA loot you folks are putting out, it's about damn time for some more storage space.
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

Community Member

Default Hidden Cache Items?? Really??

I agree, my toon that's halfway to completionist is definitely gonna have to trash some BtC stuff before next TR. Just having one more bank tab would be nice, BUT, being able to see everything in the reincarnation cache would seem a no-brainer. Why does everything past 100 items have to be hidden???

Uber Completionist
    The Hatchery
    Hiding behind a rice bag

I can only agree. More storage space needed asap. I don't care if it comes in form of another bank tab, inventory tab or bags as long as it helps me to store the items I collect throughout my journeys.

You had me at inventory space

Orillia, Ontario

I apparently have lots of inventory space...

After the retroactive loot fux by the loot devs, many of my treasured non standard level items all got reworked and made worthless.
    So they all got recycled into the deconstruction alter.

Most of the new BTC items are not worth a second look compared to random drop stuff so I have been taking the tales of valor and they dont take up any space..
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.