Community Member

Question Harbor workstation

Ok so having gone over the ingame map several times, running around the harbor and asking on everything from advice to general to guild chat and getting answers to the effect of

" I think its by the trainers/nope"
    "I read about it in the release notes/not unless you got a different copy then I did"
    or my favorite
    "its around somewhere/ ya and where is that?"

so Ive just about given up, the wiki is still using the old map and searching the forums didn't seem to find anything so here goes....

does anyone know for sure where the trap workbench has been moved too since for the life of me I cant find it?

Intergalactic Space Crusader Livmo's Avatar

Default Cannith

I don't know where they moved it in the Harbor, or if they got rid of it.

I do know there is also one in House C as an alternative.

Also per the notes one was added to Eveningstar, but I haven't see that one, yet.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

It got lost in the redesign. We were just talking about it in guild chat. You're not going mad, it's not there. Or you might be going mad, but not for that reason

Quote Originally Posted by Scrabie View Post
    ...does anyone know for sure where the trap workbench has been moved too since for the life of me I cant find it?
    It seems Turbine has reached it's limit on the number of public space amenities, as they can't create new ones they just move around what they have:

•Workbench was relocated to Eveningstar
    •Hireling vendor relocated to Korthos*

*Edit: seems I posted a bit rashly about the vendor, he's hiding in plain sight in the new patio area...
    Last edited by PermaBanned; 08-21-2013 at 06:09 PM.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    It seems Turbine has reached it's limit on the number of public space amenities, as they can't create new ones they just move around what they have:

•Workbench was relocated to Eveningstar
    •Hireling vendor relocated to Korthos
    Might be why everything now has an Astral Shard cost with no confirmation buttons. Turbine needs the Astral Shards to upgrade public spaces to add more amenities, and they're using gold-farming methods to do it.

I couldn't find it either...ran out and used the one in eveningstar