Default New enhancement ftr kensei question

My toon is a dwarf tempest ranger. I put about 50 points in that tree. well picking all of my new enhancements I took fighter kensei focus heavy weapons (which includes khopeshes) also took the next step kensei weapon focus. I also took erotic weapon focus. It said something like if you are a dwarf in wont affect your D axes. SO I thought would be great if I could duel weld D axes + a khop. Iwent to AH to buy a couple of Khop's but the still have the symbol that's say you will get a -4 penalty if you use it.

So my question's are should I now not be able to use khops or any heavy blades for that matter without the penalty. If not what is the benefit of taking these?

Thanks

You still need to be proficient with those weapons by spending a feat on them. Both are exotic weapons but I think you should get D-Axe for free as a dwarf.

Community Member

erotic weapon focus ?
    Wayfinder: Drache-V26, Taragon-V4 Quarterstaff-Bot, Iridal-Cleric, Xar-Level 4 Mule

It looks like the enhancement just gives exotic weapons the same benefits that the other weapons in your focus group get. But, it does not give you proficiency with exotic weapons; you still need the feat for that. So, whatever exotic weapons you are proficient in will get the benefits of your chosen weapon focus group, with the exception of D-axes for dwarves.

edit; never mind, my reading-Fu is weak
    Last edited by Partydeluxe; 08-21-2013 at 12:24 PM.
    Sarlona Deluxe
    Axess (high dps/versatility [TR1]) ~ Nimmuz (cleric) ~ Roboboogie (spellsword [TR1])
    Partydeluxe (bard [TR1]) ~ Partywiz (WF AM [TR1])

Quote Originally Posted by Dunklerlindwurm View Post
    erotic weapon focus ?
    The imagination runs wild!