Default Cant buy +4-5 Supreme upgrade tome!

I have a character that previously used a +4 supreme tome in the past, but has since used a +5 con tome and a +5 charisma tome. I want to buy a +4-5 supreme upgrade tome but it wont let me! My only option is to buy a +5 tome individualy which is more expensive. This is very frustrating!!!

Is there a work around for this? Can I buy the tome on a different character and pass it to my main through the shared bank? Please help!
    Making DDO a better game 1 post at a time!

Triple EVERYTHING Completionist= Heroic 39/39, Iconic 12/12, Epic 36/36

click show all on the top right hand side of the ddo store and just buy it assuming you have all +4's and your lvl19 you should have no issue using the tome, its very likely it being filtered due to level or something.
    Vertabreaker On Steam
    Vertabreaker's Power Hungry Quest TR 29 Of 40
    Encourage Self Sufficiency
    Power Gamer - Meta Gamer Since 1985

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Delacroix21 View Post
    I have a character that previously used a +4 supreme tome in the past, but has since used a +5 con tome and a +5 charisma tome. I want to buy a +4-5 supreme upgrade tome but it wont let me! My only option is to buy a +5 tome individualy which is more expensive. This is very frustrating!!!

Is there a work around for this? Can I buy the tome on a different character and pass it to my main through the shared bank? Please help!
    If the show all filter doesn't help, you can buy the +4-5 supreme upgrade tome on another character and then transfer it to the character of your choice since the item is bound to account.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    If the show all filter doesn't help,
    It doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    you can buy the +4-5 supreme upgrade tome on another character and then transfer it to the character of your choice since the item is bound to account.
    That's what I did, but not everyone will have Shared Bank, or even another character that won't have the same problem.

Community Member

Same problem I had on my toon with one +5 already used. Think it had something to do with that. Used alt to buy +5 supreme from store and pass throug shared bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubbinns View Post
    Same problem I had on my toon with one +5 already used. Think it had something to do with that. Used alt to buy +5 supreme from store and pass throug shared bank.
    Just to give a lil more info I bought a +3 to +4. +4 to +5 was available before and could be bought as well as +5 ones once bought the +3 to +4 the option to buy +5 upgrade or +5 regular wasn't there anymore.

Says isn't available to character. When just bought the +4. Now didn't need or want to buy it just thought was odd and something is obviously broken. Just wanted to give some more maybe possibly helpful information.

Show unavailable showed the +5 but says unable to purchase in red text!! Even though at time had points if wanted to!!
    Proud Officer of The Madborn

I clicked the show all feature and now I can see the tome, but it still won't let me buy it on my main character. I guess my only option is to buy it on a different character and put it in the shared bank.

Kinda miffed its not 20% off though.
    Making DDO a better game 1 post at a time!

Triple EVERYTHING Completionist= Heroic 39/39, Iconic 12/12, Epic 36/36

Community Member

Once a character buys a +4 to +5 upgrade tome they can no longer bu it again. This likely doesn't matter, but might be an issue if all your toons but 1 has at least one +5 tome and you wanted to buy 2 upgrade tomes to pass the contents around to different characters. In that case you would be restricted to one supreme.