Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hero

Default PSA: 20th Caught in the Web End Reward is random loot.

Just finished my 20th completions of Caught in the Web. Instead of a 20th end reward list, all I received was random loot. I can't tell you how disappointing this is because I know nothing will be done about it. In game ticket was auto closed with a "Nothing we can do". Great Turbine, thanks for this. Months of running this gone down the drain. And before you ask, yes I filed a bug report. If you look close you can see I'm at 19 runs completed (if it's small click on it and it will take you to photbucket where you can zoom to original size.), with the 20th run loot list random. And I know I will never get my reward, but man there should be some sort of compensation for the months (and many Raid Timer Bypasses that I BOUGHT!) of time put into this.

Seriously get it together Turbine!

Last edited by Drwaz99; 08-20-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    Just finished my 20th completions of Caught in the Web. Instead of a 20th end reward list, all I received was random loot. I can't tell you how disappointing this is because I know nothing will be done about it. In game ticket was auto closed with a "Nothing we can do". Great Turbine, thanks for this. Months of running this gone down the drain. And before you ask, yes I filed a bug report. If you look close you can see I'm at 19 runs completed (if it's small click on it and it will take you to photbucket where you can zoom to original size.), with the 20th run loot list random. And I know I will never get my reward, but man there should be some sort of compensation for the months of time put into this.

Seriously get it together Turbine!

My guildmate in the game just had this very same problem im worried as im approaching my 20th list on my main which I want to tr soon not sure if I want to do the 20th's untill this is all cleared up. I was urging him to post about it to see if anyone else was affected.

Well, I was going to get my 40th web in before the update and had a busy week...

Darn.

Thanks for the warning, I would have been ****ed if this happened to me.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    My guildmate in the game just had this very same problem im worried as im approaching my 20th list on my main which I want to tr soon not sure if I want to do the 20th's untill this is all cleared up. I was urging him to post about it to see if anyone else was affected.
    Bummer, might have saved me some serious anger and disappointment. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    Bummer, might have saved me some serious anger and disappointment. :/
    yeah sorry.......I know the fan bois going to be all over this thread about people scare mongering and stuff but really what hurts the game more? The risk of more people having this happen to them and generating more anger or a thread about some people experiencing this problem warning people about the potential risk?

Community Member

Unhappy

Wow that sucks OP and thanks for bringing it to everyones attention. One of my alts has been sitting on 19 completions for CitW and ToD, I will wait until we get a dev solution before doing them again.

Community Member

There's a non-LFM LFM up right now on Sarlona with someone complaining about this happening in FoT as well.

I don't get bugs like these.. they test this stuff on Lammania, no?

Founder

I'm not a MMO programmer, but I have done other programming and am a very logical person: how does something like this happen? From the Release Notes, it doesn't appear that they were doing any work on 20th reward lists. They added new quests, but they should be able to add new quests without bugging the 20th reward lists...

Community Member

Unhappy

The end rewards must be counting off the new xp ransack counter. I'd hate the be a GM on the receiving end of such a ticket because I doubt there is anything they can do.

Community Member Son_of_the_South's Avatar

Wow - i feel for you man. This really sucks, hard. To know that nothing will be done is just salt in the wound.

Imagine you're in one of those restaurant you pay as you order. You order a nice big juicy steak, your mouth starts watering as you anticipate the dish to come.

The waiter comes out 20 minutes later and says, sorry no steak today so we made you a salad instead and there's nothing we can do about it. And there's nothing you can do about it either.

Really?

REALLY? NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT???????????????
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Drykks - Baanzai - Elyndaar

Quote Originally Posted by son_of_the_south View Post
    wow - i feel for you man. This really sucks, hard. To know that nothing will be done is just salt in the wound.

Imagine you're in one of those restaurant you pay as you order. You order a nice big juicy steak, your mouth starts watering as you anticipate the dish to come.

The waiter comes out 20 minutes later and says, sorry no steak today so we made you a salad instead and there's nothing we can do about it. And there's nothing you can do about it either.

Really?

Really? Nothing you can do about it???????????????
    ahhhhhhh wants mah money back!!!!!

In the same guild as NaturalHazard, and yeah it happened to one of our members too. Guess 20th are all broken now.

Spread the word so people don't run 20th raids.
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

Quote Originally Posted by -Zephyr- View Post
    In the same guild as NaturalHazard, and yeah it happened to one of our members too. Guess 20th are all broken now.

Spread the word so people don't run 20th raids.
    That's strange, because I completed my 20th Shroud the day after Shadowfell went live and I got my Cleansing.

Sucks Prep. Give me a shout if you want to run CitW again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

*maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

I posted the same thing yesterday, no loot, waste of time, plat / shards for bypasses.

Shahang Nezhat Bellezza Wipekin Farida of Ghallanda

Well, try other quests maybe you'll find the loot table from CiTW there.
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarnessaja View Post
    That's strange, because I completed my 20th Shroud the day after Shadowfell went live and I got my Cleansing.
    You may have received your 20th reward list as Shroud is not an Epic Raid

Community Member

Could be that its related to this new Saga mechanic, which so far only applies to Forgotten Realms content.

Community Member RapkintheRanger's Avatar

I am sorry that this happened to you BUT so thankful u told me. as i sit here at 39 shrouds .....

any acknowledgement from the developers?

I think I'm only my 14th or so, maybe it'll get fixed before my 20th.

HAHAHAhhahahahahahaaa.....!!! Just kidding. Man that bites.

Vast & Mysterious since '06!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast