Default Proper Display of Weapon Damage in Inventory Screen

Can we please get an update to the way weapon damage is displayed in the inventory screen for your equipped weapons?

Used to show up as, say, '2d6+25'. Then, probably around the time they switched to [W] for Menace of the Underdark, it instead changed to '(7-17)', losing any influence from the flat modifiers (except for the enhancement bonus, in my example +5).

Could we please make it less opaque, and actually go back to showing the full damage modifier, in other words, making it '2[1d6]+25'. I know this is not a complete foreign concept to Turbine, as they already use this format to display handwrap damage.

Screenshots below to show what I mean.

How it currently looks for unarmed, and how it should be for all weapons:

How it looks for everything else:

Please do this, I beg of you.

Thanks in advance.
    Characters on Argonessen: Frotgar Stonefoot (Badass heal-daddy) - Dwarf Cleric 20 | Baerin Arkenett (hagglebard) - Drow Bard 9 | Duplolas Duilthran (Intimitank) - Drow Fighter 6 | Kempe Knive ("Exploiter" ranger) - Human Ranger 18 / Rogue 1 / Monk 1 | Pewny Mortals - WF Barbarian 7 (Frenzied Cratesmasher)

Officer of Disciples of the Apocalypse on Sarlona
    Himawari Life 3 - 1 FvS | Svipul Life 3 - 1 FvS | Chikaze Life 2 - 2 PAL / 2 MNK / 4 FVS
    Completionist Project: GLaDOS - Life 14 of ??: Bladeforged 'Zeus' - Started 22/02/14

Community Member

I have to agree, that would be very helpful. It's fairly annoying to have to open the UI settings and swap between enabled and disabled detailed descriptions to see what my weapon's statistical distribution is (I'm looking at you, green steel ).
    The threadkiller has spoken.

Community Member Thumbed_Servant's Avatar
    Houston, TX, USA

Thumbed_Servant (to 3 cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Leader: Order of Sunlit Rose on Argonnessen server
    Current active toons: Hildegarde 22 clr/ Pixsie 20 rog/ Muhther25 clr/ Sheolah 2-14 multi(rog/wiz)/ Heidie 2-7multi(rgr/clr)/ Grindhaus 23 ftr/ Slashira 20 ftr/ Commandur 11 clr