Default Shadar Kai cosmetic outfit missing :(

So... I preordered the collectors ed and received all bonuses.... Except my BTA shadar kai cosmetic outfit....

"Hikari datte, yami datte, kitto"

Into light, into darkness, surely.

It is invisible. That is what makes it so dead sexy!
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyerz View Post
    So... I preordered the collectors ed and received all bonuses.... Except my BTA shadar kai cosmetic outfit....

Think it's like the Bloodforged cosmetic armor is on an Iconic if you make one, were 2 cosmetic armors on the Shadar Kai...

one that looked the exactly the same as the armor they had [guess so you could roleplay the look with different armor... people still do roleplay, right? ] and one that was purplish with actual cleavage, both were BtC though as I believe the Bloodforged cosmetics are too.
    You know I had been using the Superior Sarcasm font exclusively but it seems in a unannounced hotfix they slipped in the Sovereign Sarcasm font... keep up the good work guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsickle View Post
    Think it's like the Bloodforged cosmetic armor is on an Iconic if you make one, were 2 cosmetic armors on the Shadar Kai...

one that looked the exactly the same as the armor they had [guess so you could roleplay the look with different armor... people still do roleplay, right? ] and one that was purplish with actual cleavage, both were BtC though as I believe the Bloodforged cosmetics are too.

Yes, but the release notes and the Preorder notes say its BTA... So....either its a typo, or it is indeed missing. Yes, my shadar kai has two sets. The standard reddish one, and the extra purplish. I thought it was gonna be like the cosmetic outfit you got with the legendary upgrade.

"Hikari datte, yami datte, kitto"

Into light, into darkness, surely.