Default returning player - endgame question/purchase advice

Hello.

I'm coming back after some months of semi-absence, and currently sitting at 2,5k TP. I'm thinking about getting the shared bank (on sale, -25%, not the best sale tbh, but I haven't seen a better one for shared bank in a very long time...).

However, I'm not sure if I would be better off spending the TP on adventure packs instead, or even save it for the new expansion's packs, because I don't like soloing. Right now, I have:

- Catacombs/STK/Tangleroot/Necro1/Attack on Stormreach (all irrelevant in this case);
    - Carnival
    - Sands
    - Vale
    - Path of Inspiration/Dreaming Dark/Reaver's Reach (haven't touched any of these yet)
    - MotU (also untouched)

My highest level toon is only starting Vale now (I don't have that much time to play, and I usually check the LFM groups to choose which character I'm playing with, each time I do it, ending up choosing lower level alts often). Therefore, I don't want to buy the new expansion, at least for now (It will take me some time to even finish MotU content probably).

I'd like to know:
    1) which high-level packs are being pugged the most right now (epic GH? I have Vale and Sands, GH used to be unnecessary/overkill with those two back in my day, but I don't know if that's still the case, and I'm having some trouble finding vale pug groups in G-land...);
    2) if they're expected to change with the new expansion.

I'm basically trying to decide between:
    a)- Getting Shared Bank and spending the rest on a GH's future sale;
    b)- Getting Shared Bank and skipping GH;
    c)- NOT getting Shared Bank and saving TP's for GH and/or future content;

Any input would be appreciated.

For your next 2 purchases I recommend shared bank now, then gianthold next time it goes on sale. You can wait a very, very long time before buying shadowfell.

EDIT: ****, didn't realize the date of the OP. Guessing the shared bank sale is over.

Yep, I ended up not buying it unfortunately, guess I'll have to wait for the next opportunity :\

Anyway, thanks for the advice Ellis , I'll prioritize GH over Shadowfell then