Thread: Lag is weird

Community Member

Default Lag is weird

Disconnected in the middle of a fight. Expected that I'd reconnect to find myself staring at my own soulstone. Indeed I was...but at 2/3 health (ss is after finishing off the enemies). So, here is a pic of me chilling with my own discorporeated essence. Sadly the game will not let me use a Res shrine to fight alongside my spirit-double (although that gives me an idea I may have to take to the Suggestions forum).

Fun screenshots yes. One guildy I had managed to get it so that he could take that kind of bugged stone and it would teleport you to him also...

I have a screenie of a lag spike- ever try spamming your space bar to jump a bunch of times while you lag? As soon as the lag ends, it jumps you up all those jumps to a ridiculously high point, but just for a second. I managed to nab the timing down to get one screenshot of it though.

I also have one of an lfm with 13 members. Not sure if that was caused by some funny DC'ing or what, but it was worth keeping around.

Quote Originally Posted by stilesm1 View Post
    Disconnected in the middle of a fight. Expected that I'd reconnect to find myself staring at my own soulstone. Indeed I was...but at 2/3 health (ss is after finishing off the enemies). So, here is a pic of me chilling with my own discorporeated essence. Sadly the game will not let me use a Res shrine to fight alongside my spirit-double (although that gives me an idea I may have to take to the Suggestions forum).
    u fool!! haven't u done bloody crypt?!?!!? dig the deepest hole in eberron and toss your ss down there!! this way you would be immortal!!

oh wait, ss don't work this way... hope u haven't done it yet...XDDD
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...