Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Velluminous View Post
    Shadar-kai Assassin Cosmetic Costume (BtA) Collector's Edition Req.
    Is that the one that looks just like the iconic starter armor? (i.e, the PDK and iconic cleric also have a cosmetic kit each that looks like their starter armor) Or is it something else?

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Hi,
    This is where we are now. Ride the walrus, or drown in its wake
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlsdown View Post
    Is that the one that looks just like the iconic starter armor? (i.e, the PDK and iconic cleric also have a cosmetic kit each that looks like their starter armor) Or is it something else?
    if you have the collecters edition then you also get another outfit which look abit more purplish

Has there been any word on this? I have still not received mine. They are there if I create an Iconic but are BTC and race restricted.

Quote Originally Posted by Iammeca View Post
    Has there been any word on this? I have still not received mine. They are there if I create an Iconic but are BTC and race restricted.
    The way I read this is that if you create a Shadar-Kai you are receiving the cosmetic armor, is that correct? If so, that is how it is supposed to work - the armors are for Shadar-Kai characters only, and are Bound to Character and restricted to Shadar-Kai characters.

Are there other people out there who pre-purchased the Shadowfell Conspiracy, make their Shadar-Kai characters, and do not receive the pre-purchase-only Shadar-Kai cosmetic armor? Lemme know.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by hucka View Post
    if you have the collecters edition then you also get another outfit which look abit more purplish
    I think I'm good then. Got a bit confused about what came with what. My only problem had been my BF blue-gold kit and that is now fixed and generating on new BF just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Hi,
    This is where we are now. Ride the walrus, or drown in its wake
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The way I read this is that if you create a Shadar-Kai you are receiving the cosmetic armor, is that correct? If so, that is how it is supposed to work - the armors are for Shadar-Kai characters only, and are Bound to Character and restricted to Shadar-Kai characters.
    Ah - I miss understood. In that case everything is working fine. Thank you for the response.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12