Thread: Build Questions

Community Member

Default Build Questions

I am wanting you proffesional builders out there to help me out with a couple of build ideas. I am thinking of 2 different builds.

Build 1: Tank Build
    Pre Reqs- I want to be able to heal myself so 15 paladin for CSW/Zeal, 15 Druid for Heal Spell, 12 Favored Soul for Heal Spell. Must include shield mastery and improved shield mastery. Multiclassing is fine as long as above pre-reqs are met. Finally I am not sure if it would even be possible for a Favored Soul to Tank but if it can that would be my first choice. Second choice would be druid followed by paladin. Would like this build to be able to raid tank as I currently have a Paladin 18/2 Fighter Tank that I have tanked all current raids with, however, I am not happy with this build since the new enhancements.

Build 2: Ranged DPS Build
    Pre Reqs-I want to be able to heal myself =p. I like the ability to be self sufficient. Also would like to be able to solo farm EE quest. Also would like to use Archery as perferred method of DPS, with the help of maybe some spells to back it up. So for example if possible to do a Favored Soul Archer that would ROCK. I have even considered a Wraith Archer build but I perfer the healing ability of FvS/Druid over being undead.

Ok any help would be greatly appreciated as I have been trying to decide over the last couple days build ideas and I just cannot seem to come up with anything that seems like it would work the way I am wanting it to work.

My top classes that I like are in no real peticular order:
    1. FvS
    2. Paladin
    3. Druid
    4. Monk
    5. Fighter
    6. Ranger

Thanks again in advance for any help you could give!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beltazar View Post
    Must include shield mastery and improved shield mastery. !
    **Edit**

This won't be really necessary if the tank build has me using robes / monk type tank.