Question LR+20 when to pull the trigger

So throwing this out there as I've never used one on any of my characters...
    1. Do you lose XP if your in between levels? If I'm holding a level and close to another and use the LR what happens to the extra XP I had prior to using?

Quote Originally Posted by Batallia View Post
    So throwing this out there as I've never used one on any of my characters...
    1. Do you lose XP if your in between levels? If I'm holding a level and close to another and use the LR what happens to the extra XP I had prior to using?
    I tried to use the +20 LR when I was holding level 19. When I did that and Kruz flagged me as available to reincarnate and was told to log out and do that, I logged out and when I clicked the button I wasn't allowed to do so. A warning comes up that this character has enough XP to advance to the next and you won't reincarnate unless you take the level.

Hope that helps.
    I am the architect of my own destruction...

How to Group With Clerics

I think it has been a long time recommendation to take all available levels and spend all available Action Points before a person undergoes the LR process.

Thank you for the reply, but I'm really curious about if I've taken all the levels I can based on my XP and have say 3 dots into the next level. What happens to that additional? (I re-read my original post and you answered it just as I wrote it... sorry for the misunderstanding)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batallia View Post
    Thank you for the reply, but I'm really curious about if I've taken all the levels I can based on my XP and have say 3 dots into the next level. What happens to that additional? (I re-read my original post and you answered it just as I wrote it... sorry for the misunderstanding)
    You have the exact same amount of XP after the LR as you did before.