Default New in the DDO Store! missing text

On the New in the DDO Store! ( http://www.ddo.com/en/new-ddo-store ) part of the site. The Hall of Heroes Passport fails to mention that it is Free to VIPs. I went to the store, thinking of buying it (It only showed in store for me when i clicked the show all i do not qualify for thing) and was pleasantly surprised that I did not have to, but wanted to mention that it should probably be noted in the text.
    Always haggle venders - Anicheap Copperpincher
    Anigiant the Halfling
    Most dangerous enemy tactic ... Lag Death
    Beyond Good and Evil - Sarlona

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Mystic View Post
    On the New in the DDO Store! ( http://www.ddo.com/en/new-ddo-store ) part of the site. The Hall of Heroes Passport fails to mention that it is Free to VIPs. I went to the store, thinking of buying it (It only showed in store for me when i clicked the show all i do not qualify for thing) and was pleasantly surprised that I did not have to, but wanted to mention that it should probably be noted in the text.
    Thanks for the feedback, the New to the DDO Store page has been updated.

Community Member

Speaking of missing, it really should be added to the "Store" tab at the top of the screen here.

Seems a bit silly that players would have to dig to find the New in the Store page when it should be a single click along with the Weekly Sales, Creature Companions, Get Turbine Points, Coupon Guide and DDO Market. I'm suggest it get placed right under Weekly Sales.

You'll probably get more traffic which should lead to more sales by doing this. Just saying....

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    I'd like the hall of heroes a lot more, if it would allow me ingame, to enter in the market place, then exit in eveningstar, and vice versa.

Adding that feature is something I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to pay for.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    Speaking of "new to the store", why is only the Complete version there, not the Standard version? I'm not saying that I, personally, wouldn't have bought the Complete anyway, but, whether intended or not, it does seem kind of slimy to hide the cheaper one and only show the more expensive one.