Community Member

Default Monk stances in the new patch, where are they?

Monk stances(Sun stance, Wind stance etc) used to be improved through enhancements, but now as far as i can tell they're not in the enhancement tree. So my question is, how do i now level my monk stances?

Quote Originally Posted by MadHiggins View Post
    Monk stances(Sun stance, Wind stance etc) used to be improved through enhancements, but now as far as i can tell they're not in the enhancement tree. So my question is, how do i now level my monk stances?
    You receive it as free feats.

Check your feats: Adept of Forms, Master of Forms, Grandmaster of Forms.

Any normal stance you use will be updated as the most strong form you can have.

Community Member

how can i tell what level they upgrade at? and when do my elemental strikes upgrade themselves, since they used to be bundled in with the stances? right now i'm a level 8 monk but i only have Storm Strike 1 and Water Strike 1, which only deal d6 instead of the 2d6 i should have at this level.

Community Member

how can i tell what level they upgrade at? and when do my elemental strikes upgrade themselves, since they used to be bundled in with the stances? right now i'm a level 8 monk but i only have Storm Strike 1 and Water Strike 1, which only deal d6 instead of the 2d6 i should have at this level.
    You have a ton more things to pick up for enhancements. Look around for extra damage and abilities and don't think your only source of damage is what comes free with your stances.

Community Member

i think i see what's going on, all the abilities are no longer bundled together like they used to be. i think it looks like everything is spread out or something like that.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kalindush View Post
    You receive it as free feats.

Check your feats: Adept of Forms, Master of Forms, Grandmaster of Forms.

Any normal stance you use will be updated as the most strong form you can have.
    You can also take them as a feat for monk splashes. So if you have a build that only utilizes monk enough to get Wind III as an autogrant, you can take the feat to get the fourth level stances.

I saw the upgraded strikes under feats yesterday.
    My name is Jillora and I'm an altaholic. 25 and counting

Active on Khyber- Mains are Zorpp and Kelpielle