Thread: Weapon Changes

Default Weapon Changes

is it me, or have decent weapon attributes like Vorpal and Smiting all been moved up to weapons with a ML of 20?

I re-did my pally, and decided to dump Khopesh, go Longsword, and pick up THF. So I went out to check out stuff on the AH, and noticed that some of the stuff that I might be able to get al ML 16 or ML 18 was now ML 20 or better.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bsquishwizzy View Post
    is it me, or have decent weapon attributes like Vorpal and Smiting all been moved up to weapons with a ML of 20?

I re-did my pally, and decided to dump Khopesh, go Longsword, and pick up THF. So I went out to check out stuff on the AH, and noticed that some of the stuff that I might be able to get al ML 16 or ML 18 was now ML 20 or better.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    I don't know about vorpal, but the smiters I have aren't ml 20.

I dont know about vorpal or smiting but going for Thf with longswords sounds wrong :P
    Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lurzifer View Post
    I dont know about vorpal or smiting but going for Thf with longswords sounds wrong :P
    as longs as its fun it cant be wrong ....

Quote Originally Posted by Lurzifer View Post
    Yeah. Working on re-building my golf bag to add THF weapons.

And for the other post - I read something about the weapons you already had not being changed, but something about minimum levels of weapons in the game being kicked up. I was just wondering in certain attributes on weapons now suddenly get placed into epic levels, and taken out of heroic.